+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Lewis Ritson

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    So it seems he is the only one that has made the odd scrafice to go to a game.I made many when I was going.One thing I didn't do was LIE to be able to go.Have never been sly or under the thumb.
    Also if the little dig about sky or bt and money going to the fat kunt was aimed at me.Get your facts right pal.I pay 80 quid a year to an IPTV provider.Very good service as well I may add.So I am ripping them off as you might say.Bit like you with the fake tops from Turkey.
    Have a safe trip away Philieas.Wait for the next destination to be mentioned on here to become the next destination for your travels.P.S don't forget to tell the wife.
    don't you go to games
    yet you ask for people to boycott

how two faced

a bit like saying to people don't gp to a restaurant that you don't go to as some one once had a bad ommellette

wife booked it but she aint coming
    shes going to new York with my mum and hers shopping for dresses for my cousins wedding

please don't judge match going fans like me when you are only a follower

I dont go.But one thing I have never done is ask anyone else not to.Those that go is their choice.Put a post up where I have told fans to boycott.I have put links up about the Magpie Group etc but once it's on here it's up to people to use information as they see fit.
    You need to get over yourself lad as you are obviously very important in your little world but everyone else on here couldn't give a sh1t.
    Your no better than anyone.So stop trying to lord it over people and belittle others.

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    don't you go to games
    yet you ask for people to boycott

how two faced

a bit like saying to people don't gp to a restaurant that you don't go to as some one once had a bad ommellette

wife booked it but she aint coming
    shes going to new York with my mum and hers shopping for dresses for my cousins wedding

please don't judge match going fans like me when you are only a follower
    The wife ain't going no where pal. She booked the ba5tard to get some repetitive lying Fu(kwit out of her hair for a while. Poor woman.

we should be a board that thinks of all not just the majority or those that support the club the players etc

I don't belittle everyone
    I praise june and others

I just feel those that whinge and ask for boycotts when they don't go to games are fools
    I have also said many times I don't thnk geordies are any more or less passionate about their club than any other supporter

in fact I would say many on here who cant or don't make sacrifices to come and watch the toon make my point
    I aint a Geordie by birth
    but I certainly make more scrifices than many when it comes to supporting their home town club

howis calling someone a cockney ******* kunt etc etc
    light hearted banter by the way

I don't put you all in one basket
    if you look at posts on here I have said many times there are a lot of geordies I like

there are many I don't

so I will have light hearted banter with them in telling them so

as that happens on every forum
    you do not have " light hearted " banter with those "many i don,t like" more like condescending and
    belittling

you snipe at the geordies " so why don't they buy the club"

agressiveness to cockneys is solely aimed at ashley and his cronies ( oh and his misguided supporters)
    others it is just banter

making "more sacrifies " is a matter of perspective when you have "loads-o-money" its dead easy to make sacrifices
    when you are someone who survives week to week that is a sacrifice faqr greater than yours

this forum reflects the mood of the vast majority of toon supporters so once again less of the belittling and condescending posts

we are in hissaranou Friday will be in the fez bar
    coming down to oludeniz on a parachute for 3 days
    Cyclone heading our way this weekend so they say .so you might not get any parachuting done .very cloudy today but still hot

I know the fez bar very well .guy sells dvds opposite.where are you watching the toon game ?rr

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    I know the fez bar very well .guy sells dvds opposite.where are you watching the toon game ?rr
    anywhere really
    if we have to get a dolmish into olu deniz we will
    a few bars show it up in hiss

usually attica bar in hissaranou

Oh the lira has been very good .went up to 8.5 it's down to 7.7 to the pound .but good news is if you have money Inthe bank here and get Turkish interest rates like me you get 29 % interest.weather isn't looking good for Friday sat and Sunday , depending if this Cyclone hits the area or not .didn't see and parachuting today until 5 pm

Got here
    Raining when we got of the plane but cleared up after a few minutes

Of to the fez bar watch the golf and then she'd v Leeds

Got here
    Raining when we got of the plane but cleared up after a few minutes

Of to the fez bar watch the golf and then she'd v Leeds
    Golfs done for the day

Great afternoon

I'll not give the score away with

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)