+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lewis Ritson

Lewis Ritson

Apparently NUFC contacted his manager and told him he had to remove the clubs badge from his shorts and stuff this is a ****ing joke and its got Ashley written all over it.

It's clearly true as well because the lad posted on twitter to get Ashley out.

HIS TWEET WAS

Disappointed in NUFC, been intouch with my manager telling them a need to take all nufc logos off merchandise/clothes but happy for me to wear the logo when am live on TV, a team I’ve supported all my life and held a season ticket for 7 years when younger! Mike Ashley Out!

^ Typical Ashley LOVES his free advertisements on TV.... ****ING ****ER.
    Last edited by Davearmy; 24-09-2018 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    Apparently NUFC contacted his manager and told him he had to remove the clubs badge from his shorts and stuff this is a ****ing joke and its got Ashley written all over it.

It's clearly true as well because the lad posted on twitter to get Ashley out.

HIS TWEET WAS

Disappointed in NUFC, been intouch with my manager telling them a need to take all nufc logos off merchandise/clothes but happy for me to wear the logo when am live on TV, a team I’ve supported all my life and held a season ticket for 7 years when younger! Mike Ashley Out!

^ Typical Ashley LOVES his free advertisements on TV.... ****ING ****ER.
    This is disgusting. Telling a proud Geordie and huge Newcastle fan he can't wear the crest is a complete disgrace and like you say has Ashley written all over it. If I was him for the next fight I'd walk to the ring in one of our old Newcastle Brown kits with Ashley Out on the back. That'd be class.

The man is a cancer on our club.

Imagine doing this, man!! He is scum, pure and simple.

I'd like to see him tell Ritson to his face.

He can't stop him.Hope he takes no notice.

That one lad alone on his fight nights brings more joy to the city than Ashley has ever done with a full football team since taking over. Now that says a lot.

Can't stop him wearing clothing with the crest on.Can only do something if he makes a profit by selling items with the crest on.

Lewis Ritson
    @lewis_ritson
    ·
    31m
    Would just like to add, I make no financial gain are profit from the tops/tracksuits, a put my sponsors on and Newcastle badge on because a love the club not to gain from it.
    He's posted this as well.

more bad press for ashley!

the magpie group should contact ritson about wearing some stuff promoting the ashley out campaign.

the lads gonna be a world champion..theres a lot of people gonna see it live,and millions on tv.

the slug's f'ucking usless at this football malarky like,stick to selling socks to c0ckneys ya fat c'unt
    Last edited by ranat22; 24-09-2018 at 01:54 PM.

he hasn't said he cant wear the crest he has said he and matchroom cant use when he sells merchandise

what is wrong in that

im sure matchroom wouldn't allow ash to put matchroom on our training tops and not expect a penny

if he makes no money out of it
    why have it on

would he like someone to rip his image rites from him etc

Was hoping you would reply.Didnt you post on here that you bought some Newcastle shirts from Turkey.Did "Ash" receive any money from you buying them?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)