+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Lewis Ritson

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Who on god's glorious earth off here would go to watch the lads with you? Apart from Ghost who is clearly you anyway. Jeeez if you came in Strawberry before a game spouting the sh1t you do on here you'd get laughed out the place. Never been a fan. Just a Fu(kwit.
    im in the strawb before every game and have done for many many many years

even on new years eves
    my lad was less than a few months old when he was in there

usually go there and then the bar loco

sorry to piss on your chips

and have many conversations with the lads in there and indeed the lasss that runs it
    she cant understand why I travel so far to watch rafas ****e

Who on god's glorious earth off here would go to watch the lads with you? Apart from Ghost who is clearly you anyway. Jeeez if you came in Strawberry before a game spouting the sh1t you do on here you'd get laughed out the place. Never been a fan. Just a Fu(kwit.
    many of them and indeed been to Europe with a few

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    many of them and indeed been to Europe with a few
    Would the people on here who have been to a game with that arsehole from pbero please identify themselves.

im in the strawb before every game and have done for many many many years

even on new years eves
    my lad was less than a few months old when he was in there

usually go there and then the bar loco

sorry to piss on your chips

and have many conversations with the lads in there and indeed the lasss that runs it
    she cant understand why I travel so far to watch rafas ****e
    Never heard someone lie so much in my Fu(king life. I really feel for someone who clearly has to go through life like this. Next home game obviously after weekend because you are amazingly in Turkey after it's been mentioned. I will be in there pre game I will happily give you my number. Ring me when you are going in and we will both walk to the bar and ask if the lady has ever said that to you. You can then start slagging Rafa off and praising Ashley to fellow drinkers. You do that I will buy you a pint and even pay your entrance to the stadium. Then again you will probs be a lifelong season ticket holder.

Never heard someone lie so much in my Fu(king life. I really feel for someone who clearly has to go through life like this. Next home game obviously after weekend because you are amazingly in Turkey after it's been mentioned. I will be in there pre game I will happily give you my number. Ring me when you are going in and we will both walk to the bar and ask if the lady has ever said that to you. You can then start slagging Rafa off and praising Ashley to fellow drinkers. You do that I will buy you a pint and even pay your entrance to the stadium. Then again you will probs be a lifelong season ticket holder.
    I am a season ticket and a membership cRD HOLDER
    I WILL POST A PICCY OF ME IN TURKEY FRIDAY/SATURDAY

WHEN IM NEXT UP BY ALL MEANS STAND IN THE CORNER NEXT TO THE FRUIT MACHINES AND I WILL GLALY DISCUSS WITH YOU AND ANYONE ELSE MY VIEWS AND HOW ****E THE FOOTY IS UNDER RAFA

BUT FIRST ON FRIDAY SATURDAY I WILL PROVE YOU WRONG ON THE FIRST INSTANCE

IM SURE THERE AREA FEW ON HERE A MOD INCLUDED WHO I HAVE BEEN TO GAMES BOTH HERE AND EUROPW WITH

KEEP SMILING FELLA AND SAVE YOUR MONEY
    PROPER FAN ME WITH A SEASON TICKET ETC

WOULDNT GIVE MINE UP LIKE A PLASTIC DOES WHEN THEY FALL OUT WITH THE OWNERR

Whereabouts you watching the game in turkey .?im im olu deniz right now

Steady on there, that is an insult to Fu(wits everywhere.

WHEN IM NEXT UP BY ALL MEANS STAND IN THE CORNER NEXT TO THE FRUIT MACHINES AND I WILL GLALY DISCUSS WITH YOU AND ANYONE ELSE MY VIEWS AND HOW ****E THE FOOTY IS UNDER RAFA

IM SURE THERE AREA FEW ON HERE A MOD INCLUDED WHO I HAVE BEEN TO GAMES BOTH HERE AND EUROPW WITH

Come on then names you ficking lying halfwit!

Don't do that.Dont mention how bad the football is with Rafa.Instead stand there at the top of your voice and tell everyone and argue the case for your mate Ash.Mr Plastic.
    Up until I packed in and refused to give the fat kunt my money.Like you do with shirts.I went home and away for nearly 30 years.Never missed a home game in 25.
    Many lads on here and other boards went more and probably the same.One thing we never did though.Go away(supposedly)when a home game was on.
    Why this week and not when the international break was on or we were away.I will tell you why.You are in your words A PLASTIC.You have no right to call anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by tinostongue View Post
    Would the people on here who have been to a game with that arsehole from pbero please identify themselves.
    sorry to piss on yours and others chips like

but I've been/seen Pboro at a few games - in newcastle, other parts of the country and abroad on euro nights. as have others who don't post here much now, like Red, sir les, billy (i think) - theres probably more , that's just off the top of my head,

but in regards to anything else.. he has n o right to call anyone a plastic and i absolutely detest the way he belittles us with nearly every post.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)