+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spare Ticket for Celtic

All I’m trying to do here is offer a ticket up to someone that might not have one. I know you have to find something to keep you busy between hard ons but unless you’re buying it, I’ve not really got anything to add

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    All I’m trying to do here is offer a ticket up to someone that might not have one. I know you have to find something to keep you busy between hard ons but unless you’re buying it, I’ve not really got anything to add here.
    Nah min, you just don’t like being pulled up for your bull****.
    Tickets are available through the club if they want it.
    Not hampered by DNAers like you pretend they are.

Because they’re cherry picking their games

Because they’re cherry picking their games
    Lol, so delusional.
    You base that on the Burnley game.

No argument then that regulars will still get tickets and potential DNAers are cherry picking games like the rest of the cherry pickers.
    I hope you’ll put your busted meme to bed now.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Lol, so delusional.
    You base that on the Burnley game.

No argument then that regulars will still get tickets and potential DNAers are cherry picking games like the rest of the cherry pickers.
    I hope you’ll put your busted meme to bed now.
    https://youtu.be/bL1Xt3T9ZnY

Anyway, you’re normally the off topic police on here, any chance you could practice what you preach? Cheers

Anyway, you’re normally the off topic police on here, any chance you could practice what you preach? Cheers
    LOL, you were the won that brought those going to the Burnley game into the topic. Happy to get back on track after you went off rails

The topic was clearly surrounding your supporters club unable to fulfill their allocation and trying to hawk the ticket out to others.
    It's very clear on that matter.

Incidentally, just checked and there are 150 tickets for tonight's game and 175 for Saturdays through the club.
    Bonus that you'll be rewarded loyalty points for going through the club

You just can’t help yourself

The post was about having a spare ticket. Not an unusual phenomenon & something that has been posted countless times over the years on here from many fans. As usual, you had to be a complete d1ck about it though (post 5 in case you’re wondering)

Your lack of interest in the ticket has been noted. You don’t have to say anything else on the subject

You just can’t help yourself

The post was about having a spare ticket. Not an unusual phenomenon & something that has been posted countless times over the years on here from many fans. As usual, you had to be a complete d1ck about it though (post 5 in case you’re wondering)
    You spout off so many times regarding DNA meme's and how they are killing supporters clubs.
    I thought it was funny, ironic and I would be equally obtuse when you reveal that you cannot fulfill your allocation.
    Theres not a scramble for the ticket as its far easier and more efficient to get via the club.

Big difference between your mythical meme's and the tangible truth you've shown here in this thread.
    The facts are clear, DNA has not stopped access in these restricted availability and some supporters groups cannot fulfill their allocation

Your lack of interest in the ticket has been noted. You don’t have to say anything else on the subject
    Yes, I'm not interested.
    I already have my ticket in Block 119 front section.

I’m going out on a limb here but I’m guessing you learned the word memes this week? Not sure you’ve got the right context but good show for trying.

If anyone who doesn’t have a complex personality disorder finds themselves without a ticket, or just made their mind up to go on the day, the chances are I’ll have a spare. I’ll look back on this thread later in the week, when Rainman has f*cked off it

I’m going out on a limb here but I’m guessing you learned the word memes this week? Not sure you’ve got the right context but good show for trying.
    Definitely used in the correct context and have mentioned the use of meme's by the same character(s) before.
    If you're not sure, please feel free to google

If anyone who doesn’t have a complex personality disorder finds themselves without a ticket, or just made their mind up to go on the day, the chances are I’ll have a spare. I’ll look back on this thread later in the week, when Rainman has f*cked off it
    Alternatively, these are still available from a reputable, more convenient, more efficient and more rewarding source (the club).

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast