+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Scores Prediction Barnsley v Plymouth Argyle

Official Scores Prediction Barnsley v Plymouth Argyle

Great fixture for the Plymouth fans , who decides this nonsense , yes they have to come here but on a tuesday night , really !!!

Barnsley 2-1 Plymouth

It pains me to say it BFC 3 -0 Plymouth as my son used to play for them [good club] but mixed feelings

2-0 to the reds. Two for Moore..

2-0 Tykes win

Reds 4 Plymouth 0

2-0 Reds , Moore and Lindsey sent art on loan to Yoovil in January both should be playing int Premiership ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    2-0 Reds , Moore and Lindsey sent art on loan to Yoovil in January both should be playing int Premiership ,
    No chance, More like Kieffer will be down priced like paddy Madden was and sold to league two for a couple of hundred thousand pounds. That's how you would like it as would all his haters have done when he has been sold down the line for ten thousand pounds on a couple of occasions.

3-0 reds

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    It pains me to say it BFC 3 -0 Plymouth as my son used to play for them [good club] but mixed feelings
    Always hated soccer dads as I can never find them to be anything other than biased.

Quote Originally Posted by theojustice View Post
    Always hated soccer dads as I can never find them to be anything other than biased.
    Most coaches feel the same way as i do and this is also so for boxing dads who think they know how to train fighters even though they have never boxed in their lives.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast