+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Labour party Conference.

The Labour party Conference.

At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child, miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill disciplined, despotic, and useless.

Liberalism is the is the philosophy of spoiled brats.

P. J. O Rourke.

Ah, you're a Liberal then. You could of said.

CONGRATULATIONS GRIFF. The Labour moderates have accepted that its now Momentums party, or Communist in everything but name. Well done. Now for the country. We are all looking forward to the country thriving under your leading edge policies that will transform Britain into a garden of Eden.

By the way, what has happened to Frank Field? Have you killed him?

Mean while, the Tories will be turning Britain into a money making machine, who wants that? Stop them, i want concrete behemoths inhabited by drunk druggies everywhere. There should be butt fc king booths, so people can relieve themselves, anytime, anyplace. I want all white people treated like third class citizens. Thank god for saints like you griff.

“Mean while”

*Snigger*

No need to thank me Frank.

FF is living in the cupboard under my stairs quite happily.

When you have control of Britain, the world is next. Exciting times. By the way, i will be high up in the resistance. There wont be a crosshair on you, there will be many. Corbyn will be soaked in lime,....alive. Abbott will have her privately educated children roasted and served with veg.

Mac will be put into a bronze bull, and a fire lit underneath.

Only kidding. I will shake your hand, and admit i wuz wrong.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)