+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rodak

Rodak

He's not had that much to do this season. When you compair that to when we had Camp in goal or any other keeper int Championship he's been well protected don't you think?

Most of the goals have been beyond any keeper and when he's had any chance of saving owt he has.

Yes I agree for the most part. Defensively I think we are a bit better than when last in the Championship (partly due to our set up), reducing the saves the GK has to make. However he still punches the ball out when he could catch it (e.g. Hull at home where it lead to a goal conceded).

I'd forgot about that punch but now I remember a punch that he mad not long before that saves a goal.

He's a good keeper

He's 21. He's a good keeper who will become a great keeper and will be way out of our range.
    I don't know why people harp on about him punching the ball occasionally.....that's what continental goalkeepers tend to do but more importantly it's what Warne has told him to do.
    He's 21. He's still learning and will occasionally make mistakes but we're very lucky to have him, he loves being here and people should be grateful for that.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    He's 21. He's a good keeper who will become a great keeper and will be way out of our range.
    I don't know why people harp on about him punching the ball occasionally.....that's what continental goalkeepers tend to do but more importantly it's what Warne has told him to do.
    He's 21. He's still learning and will occasionally make mistakes but we're very lucky to have him, he loves being here and people should be grateful for that.
    ^^^ this ^^^

Stats can say many things, have a look at his stats for last season playing behind a poor back line.
    He’s a good keeper and really ought to go on to play for a more high profile club.
    Good luck to him this season.

Better than any other keeper that we've had int Championship?

I thought I saw a stat the other week that said he had faced the most shots and made the most saves in championship.

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post
    Better than any other keeper that we've had int Championship?
    No, what about Martinez

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    I thought I saw a stat the other week that said he had faced the most shots and made the most saves in championship.
    Bloody hell he's made it look easy then

We were third in shots at goal verses conversions.

Quote Originally Posted by pip_y View Post
    No, what about Martinez
    How long was he with us? 3 months?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast