+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jimmy Fyffe

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Under investigation for gambling

Just Great!

When the f uck will our club stop hitting the headlines of petty simple sh1t like this ffs
    Ach, at least he never felt up the tea lady, but imo that was a storm in a teacup as well

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Waur ya been? takeovers done and dusted. Monkeys, fruit peddlers, gamers and heid bummers fae the Council are dining at the top table these days. Septic tanks dinnae dinnae arrive until 17th October
    You promised better than the Monkey and his troop though or have you forgotten about,"Its all done and dusted boys!,signed,sealed and delivered!.

That's the difference on here between you and me,i went oot on a limb and said "Goodie's coming home."He did,you said look to the USA for our takeover and we got the Organ Grinder's best mate a spiv and some chunt that can tell us how much debt we are in!.FACT.

How’s it so Stokie? If Shabba fancied a punt on Stenhousemuir to beat Peterhead wtf is up with that? he’s not influencing anything, he’s just a punter.

Having a rule which says if your involved with football, you can’t bet on football is a joke, they just get their mates to lay bets on for them, goes on all over the country.
    Being serious for a minute I do see your point. But the stance the authorities take is that it's impossible to draw a line, so they ban it altogether. If Csaba wants a punt on say Stenhousemuir v Peterhead it's possible he might know from contacts in the game that Stenny are going to be without 4 key players through injury. The bookies won't know that, so Csaba cleans up at 5/1 or whatever. Then the next week he has a punt on Ayr v Morton, our division? So it's better to be like the Fun and Trophies - avoid altogether.

But like you say it goes on, people just get friends or relatives to place.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    You promised better than the Monkey and his troop though or have you forgotten about,"Its all done and dusted boys!,signed,sealed and delivered!.

That's the difference on here between you and me,i went oot on a limb and said "Goodie's coming home."He did,you said look to the USA for our takeover and we got the Organ Grinder's best mate a spiv and some chunt that can tell us how much debt we are in!.FACT.
    Nah, the difference between me and you is that you are greetin puss kunt with an awful repetitive stutter regurgitating the same pish year after year mate, keep taking the peels though aye

Come on girls, have another cocktail and a dance round your handbags

Nah, the difference between me and you is that you are greetin puss kunt with an awful repetitive stutter regurgitating the same pish year after year mate, keep taking the peels though aye
    Sorry mate.You are right goodnight.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 25-09-2018 at 11:25 PM.

He’ll get a fine, roughly £1,000. We’ll move on.

No matter what you think of the rule, we could do without the headlines.

Quote Originally Posted by PartyFears2 View Post
    He’ll get a fine, roughly £1,000. We’ll move on
    Simple solution. If he gets his mate to stick £500 on Ross County on Saturday then insists that Csaba delivers a motivational team talk before the match & again at HT, then that’ll be the fine paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlisleArab View Post
    Simple solution. If he gets his mate to stick £500 on Ross County on Saturday then insists that Csaba delivers a motivational team talk before the match & again at HT, then that’ll be the fine paid for.
    Ah ok - just read that again LOL!!

I see he has 42201 shares now.

https://tinyurl.com/y7xacfwf

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)