+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yet another abject loss down to Artell

No-one had anything to add after our battling win over Swindon then? Thought Hunt did really well at CH - like Alan Tate he may be slow but he's a good enough player that he can anticipate where he needs to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ShropshireAlex View Post
    No-one had anything to add after our battling win over Swindon then? Thought Hunt did really well at CH - like Alan Tate he may be slow but he's a good enough player that he can anticipate where he needs to be.
    Mentioned this win a few "replies" back. Even highlighted a few players who stood out on the night (3-10-18). I believe they played alright today against the league leaders, but once again that clinical edge in front of goal, was sadly lacking. This looks like the difference between success and failure for us this season so far.

Page 5 under turnover it says administrative expenses. Almost 4.5m actually. Used to be broken down into what that was spent on but most accounts have become a lot more opaque in recent times

I see where it is now. It would be interesting to see a break down but I doubt we will. The things going on at the club etc do make you wonder how much of that money was spent on players compared to say Newport.

Quote Originally Posted by alexmick View Post
    Mentioned this win a few "replies" back. Even highlighted a few players who stood out on the night (3-10-18). I believe they played alright today against the league leaders, but once again that clinical edge in front of goal, was sadly lacking. This looks like the difference between success and failure for us this season so far.
    Bizarrely when I wrote that none of the post Swindon comments were showing, hence my post, but I see they're there higher up the thread now, making mine look pointless

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234