+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dan Ashworth

Ashworth authorised as many bad signings as good ones.

I don't think he was the panacea we need now.

Good luck to Luke dowling and let's hope he doesn't ignore a scout who felt the need to resign after his recommendation to buy van dijk was dismissed and he has the b alls to say no when a club like rb liepzig are insisting on a permanent deal for player they know he is sh it, just because our then manager wants him rangnick assures him like car salesman that he is a "great player".

It looks like we are going back to the old way where the manager is just the coach which in turn puts the td under pressure to find gems to sign.
    Last edited by BaggieBlood; 27-09-2018 at 11:22 AM.

Just a word about Kanu. He doesn't half get us plenty of free kicks in dangerous areas and also holds the ball up and shields it well. He has his uses.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Just a word about Kanu. He doesn't half get us plenty of free kicks in dangerous areas and also holds the ball up and shields it well. He has his uses.
    Get the satnav out and put in it b71 4LF then watch in person Hrk for 90 minutes and come back and regale us with the legendary attributes of Hrk.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Barry and Brunt are not and never have been donkeys. Over the hill maybe but donkeys never.
    You have nothing good at all to say about our club or the players EVER. Yet you make out you are it's biggest supporter just because you've done a few away games.

Coming from the most negative and Pulis hating supporter around - must have been the days in the Brummie that got you a tad bitter! Good you are still on here though as opposed to chucking the rattles out of the pram again!

Are you going to Preston - you must be as over 3,000 are going? Shall we meet for a pre match pint?

If you can't make it and washing your hair - how about Sheffield Wednesday or Wigan? Pre match pint?

Three options there! Go on - you know you want to!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Coming from the most negative and Pulis hating supporter around - must have been the days in the Brummie that got you a tad bitter! Good you are still on here though as opposed to chucking the rattles out of the pram again!

Are you going to Preston - you must be as over 3,000 are going? Shall we meet for a pre match pint?

If you can't make it and washing your hair - how about Sheffield Wednesday or Wigan? Pre match pint?

Three options there! Go on - you know you want to!
    Same repetetive boring **** different day.

PS
    wouldn't drink with you if you was the last person on earth due to the fact you are a ****wit. So if you don't mind please stop asking .

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    PS
    wouldn't drink with you if you was the last person on earth due to the fact you are a ****wit. So if you don't mind please stop asking .

Never been called that before! Loyal supporter - crazy supporter going to almost every match - dedicated supporter perhaps, but then again none of these apply to a knob like you!

Enjoy Preston on a stream and yes we know - it will all be Tone's fault if we lose!!!

PS - any chance you could go and cry off again soon!

You STILL going on about Pulis, Al???
    For Christ's sake, the bloke lost this Club thousands of long-standing fans - not like you new 'footy' fans who just love The Prem.

By the way, did you go to Accrington? You've only mentioned it a dozen times. That's why I don't believe you go to half the games - otherwise you'd bore us to tears boasting about them. (I used to go to all the Northern away games when I lived Up North).

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Never been called that before! Loyal supporter - crazy supporter going to almost every match - dedicated supporter perhaps, but then again none of these apply to a knob like you!

Enjoy Preston on a stream and yes we know - it will all be Tone's fault if we lose!!!

PS - any chance you could go and cry off again soon!
    Actually it does apply to me as I guarantee I've done more home and away games in my lifetime than you in yours. Only stopped going away three years ago.
    I hope if our paths do cross one day that you can back up what you post.

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    You STILL going on about Pulis, Al???
    For Christ's sake, the bloke lost this Club thousands of long-standing fans - not like you new 'footy' fans who just love The Prem.

By the way, did you go to Accrington? You've only mentioned it a dozen times. That's why I don't believe you go to half the games - otherwise you'd bore us to tears boasting about them. (I used to go to all the Northern away games when I lived Up North).
    The fact he tells us every post just screams to me he's trying to justify his credentials. Bet he wasn't at Bath on the worst day in our clubs history. He probably doesn't even know what it was. Or the dark days of the late 80s early 90s.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)