+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: EFL cup Albion v Palace teamnews/Matchthread

Static. Palace well deserved but we didnt even field a good side. We only have one forward line and they were left out tonight. The only up side is that our championship team hasn't lost so it shouldn't affect them.

Field was shocking tonight. On this showing he's way off.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Field was shocking tonight. On this showing he's way off.
    What you expect boingy? Mooro won't play him in his natural position,blame the coach not the kid

The club should warn the fans well in advance that they will be fielding a second string team, giving the fans the chance to stay away if they want to.
    I guess Brunt will be back for Barry on Saturday as Barry isn't up to two games a week.

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    The club should warn the fans well in advance that they will be fielding a second string team, giving the fans the chance to stay away if they want to.
    I guess Brunt will be back for Barry on Saturday as Barry isn't up to two games a week.
    Didn't go for the above reason.
    I am hoping the injury to Demary Gray isn't serious. That could have a bigger impact on our season than last night's game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost city albion View Post
    Concentrate on the league me thinks
    I think thats right we ain't going to win it anyway get out of it , after saying that Middlesbrough played a totally different 11 players from their league side & went through our squad is nowhere big enough or good enough to play on 2 fronts ,

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    Didn't go for the above reason.
    I am hoping the injury to Demary Gray isn't serious. That could have a bigger impact on our season than last night's game.
    We have Barnes to the end of the season don't we? I'm not aware of any get out clauses for Leicester.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    I think thats right we ain't going to win it anyway get out of it , after saying that Middlesbrough played a totally different 11 players from their league side & went through our squad is nowhere big enough or good enough to play on 2 fronts ,

They weren't boring either!!! Talking of boring, I am bored to see players played out of position, and seeing Brunt constantly selected in league games for CM when there are better options. For a decent defender, the defense looks as rocky as Teresa May!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    They weren't boring either!!! Talking of boring, I am bored to see players played out of position, and seeing Brunt constantly selected in league games for CM when there are better options. For a decent defender, the defense looks as rocky as Teresa May!
    And a team based upon the Labour Party - full of strikers!

Quote Originally Posted by holmleighchris View Post
    We have Barnes to the end of the season don't we? I'm not aware of any get out clauses for Leicester.
    Season long loan with a January recall clause, he had the same arrangement with Barnsley last season and was recalled in January.

Saves on us going through the rigmarole of resigning him for a second loan spell if Leicester don't want him back.

Here's hoping Demari Gray's injury last night isn't too bad.
    Last edited by Albionic68; 26-09-2018 at 10:52 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)