+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Satdy's team changes

Satdy's team changes

I didnt want to ask this on Satdy night on here, and obviously this was because of what happened.
    So is it ok to ask this now, 3 days later ?.

Liam Lindsay & Mama Thiam were both dropped for the game werent they, and how many of us think that they are good decicions by Herr Stendel ?.

Correct decision for me , either Lindsey or Pinnock needed dropping , Jackson deserves a chance, as for Thiam not sure , i lke him , but others also need an opportunity now , will it be that line up at Fleetwood though ? Will the cotton wool come off some ?

Pinnock for me. Walsall tested Lindsey and pinnock and found the weekness in pinnock. Other teams will do the same on that performance. Pinnock is left footed on the right centre. He always has to turn or pass on his weekend foot. Everything including the goal against Walsall went through pinnock. Forget thiam at minute pinnock is weekest link. Lindsey and Jackson. Jackson is calmer on the ball and can pass. Only my opinion of course and I welcome others!

Blooming predictive text! I meant weakest foot! 😂

I’d play the same team as we were going to start with, unless Potts is fit

Mama Thiam flattered to deceive didnt he on the opening day, and now we're back to the usual frustrations from him and I think he deserved to be dropped this time. Ive seen a lot of fans criticise Liam Lindsay as well for various things, so maybe Stendel knew exactly what he was doing by making these changes.