+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I see......

I see......

Nice arse oiled Nantes at Nantes to-neet.

A dint know the wo laikin Colliers, Good to see thi keeping up wi 'em.

Congratulations to OGC Nice for scraping a 2-1 win in an important relegation six pointer against Nantes, who are in the relegation zone just below OGC Nice.

In many ways it is sad to record the celebrations following the narrow win as it shows how far the club have fallen under Chien Lee's ownership. OGC Nice fans are fearful of a similar fate that befell Chien's other club, Barnsley FC, who were relegated within six months of Chien becoming owner.

Go OGC Nice. A Times Square, New York, advert is planned to celebrate the win.

& of course the previous owner played no part at all in our fall from grace [see what I did there?]

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    & of course the previous owner played no part at all in our fall from grace [see what I did there?]
    None whatsoever.

We were outside the relegation zone when Chien rocked up and a few weeks later delegated Goat to headhunt Morais. A few months later we were relegated. These are the facts, no matter how they are spun/ dressed up.

Sorry SB but I thought it was PC who appointed GG & PC who sold off our best players & PC who sold the club to Chien but nowt to do with PC
    You're absolutely right must be an age thing
    Don't offer any reasons as what I've quoted are facts,are they not?

You see Captain Smith took the rap for the Titanic disaster but history proved that the seeds of the disaster were actually sown in Belfast by Harland & Wolfe a year or two earlier
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 26-09-2018 at 02:42 PM.

I see, ,,, " a bad moon rising , I see trouble onnits way " CCR

OGC Nice are the Everton of french football , every now and then they break free from their mid to lower table historical position but it's generally not for very long .

Any success should be treated by the more balanced tyke as overachieving rather than a stick to beat them with .

The thread is about OGC Nice Ziles.

Here are other facts that cannot be spun/ dressed up--

1 OGC Nice have declined from being a Champions League club to one not even qualifying for the Europa league under Chien's ownership

2 OGC Nice have sold their best players over the last two/ three seasons with incoming transfer money far exceeding outgoing transfer money.

Nowt to do with Cryne.

I'll be sure to remind you in future SB about digressing from original posts
    Not that I think PC is digressing from where we are
    It's how we got here afterall
    Although I noticed your final comment was tongue in cheek

Wats OGC stand fo ? Oh get Chien or Oh get Cryne , there now arr French Nursery Club smooak that !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast