+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Afl Grand Finals

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,985

    Afl Grand Finals

    Collingwood unbelievably are the favourites over the West Coast Eagles.

    The pies are the Mun Uniteds of the Afl, you either love em or hate em, this lot finished 13th or 14th last year, to finish in the top 4 2018, and now make it to the final Saturday in September. They have a big X factor across the park, and on their day as awesome to watch (as seen with a huge upset last week against reining premiers Richmond) A mixture of youth and experience, a good blend of All Australians, and a handful of players polled very in the Brownlow count Monday night, my question is did they play their grand final last week???

    West Coast played on this day 3 years ago and had their pants pulled down by the Hawks, have the 10 or so players who played on this day learnt from that hurt? The Eagles are very good across the paddock, with hardly any weak links. Two awesome marking forwards, the best intercepting backman in the league, skillful midfielders and some freakish small crumbing forwards. my question is can the weakest part of the team the ruckman, nullify Grundy and the 210cm American Cox?

    If it is a wet game I would predict Collingwood, but if dry West Coast.

    Close to 100,000 will fill the MCG with 60% of these being Pies, and the other 40% supporting the Weagles

    Realistically a flip of the coin

    Yubby's prediction WCoast 111 Collingwood 97

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,985
    Great Grand Final West Coast just pipped Collingwood 79 - 74

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    6,352
    That would be one point to you if we were still doing the prediction league, bro. (I miss that).

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    14,985
    Yes the prediction league was great, I miss it as well

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •