+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warne... Have another look at Dominic Ball

Warne... Have another look at Dominic Ball

I watched him again for Aberdeen last night and he is coming on leaps and bounds, before anyone has a dig, I know its Scottish football but they aren't as bad as some suggest.

Ball played excellent, playing in front of a crap back 4 and in a very poor team he tackled well all night, sprayed passes all around and almost every pass went to his own players believe it or not.

He also hit the post with what I can only describe as a fantastic free kick and was really unlucky not to score (have a look on you tube if its on) hes certainly worth another look on this form and I sincerely hope we have a call back clause.

From what I have seen of him this year he would be ok in the Championship on his passing and tackling alone and who was aware he could take free kicks like the one last night?

I reckon that he must have done something that doesn't match the type of person that Warne likes.

It sounded like a good coup when he arrived but the loan deal at Peterborough and the reasons behind his early return could be the reason.

Thanks roscoe, that's interesting stuff.

Maybe he doesn't like going to BBQ's. Good call though - does anybody at the NYS get updates on players we have out on loan or are they the forgotten?
    With Ragget out for a while and Wood getting long in the tooth ,also if Warne wants to play Ajayi in front of the back four we have very little cover.

I watch a lot of games on tv and try to watch/monitor any ex millers or our players out on loan so I have watched him on many occasions and he is really impressing me at the moment.

I hope Warne can give him another chance if he has really upset the apple cart, we all deserve another chance.

He's not a decent human being, allegedly 😊

He was sent back from his loan spell at Peterborough after having a fall out with Grant McCann about where he wanted him to play. Don't think he's really been given a fare crack under Warne.

He probably doesn't think he's been treated too well either so I doubt we,re near the top of his list of future employers

Out of contract at the end of the season and doesn’t seem to be part of any plans with us although we are keeping tabs on his progress up at Aberdeen and do have a clause to bring him back in January.
    He may prefer to stay up in Scotland with Aberdeen.