+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Discussions meeting at Oakwell tonight

Discussions meeting at Oakwell tonight

Ennybody going ? What would you like to ask given chance ?
    I would have 2 questions
    1 , Sort a decent price for matchday tickets , allowing for any S/T Holders effected ?
    2 , Discount on purchases in Club shop ,for S/T holders
    I don't normally drink alcohol at home games, many do tho , cut out the outside Catering , and serve local products , Beer , Food , by all means make some profit , but don't rip the fans off , it's dear enough wiart being charged OTT prices currently in practice,

Prisoner's are kept under lock and key not football fans .

Man the bloody exit gates up and refrain from this potentially dangerous policy .

Man the bloody exit gates up and refrain from this potentially dangerous policy .[/QUOTE]

Had any response yet Animal?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Man the bloody exit gates up and refrain from this potentially dangerous policy .

Had any response yet Animal?[/QUOTE]

I didn't leave it like that exile , I told them my concerns and left it at that .

Tuesday night against Plymouth will hopefully be my reply .

Did they even take your details?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Did they even take your details?
    The lady did ask for a contact number but I didn't offer it up exile .

If that gate is manned on tuesday and locked then I'm going to ask the steward why ?

The only thing that is going to prevent me from keeping going with is will be to see that gate un locked and manned .

Fan, or not. If that gate is locked at the next home game I’d be using my phone, and taking pictures.
    I’m old enough to remember a fire in Woolworths where poor souls died because of a padlocked fire door. I’ve also been in a building on fire with 200 folk in and I tell you it’s not something I’ll forget. I’d be prepared to lose my season ticket to highlight something like this to the press if it carries on, it’s Shameful, and I hope it’s sorted.

Well done Jules something positive like it 👍👍👍