+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rumours & Gossip Thread

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Careful now mate, some of the happy clappers will be all over you like a rash for stating the obvious. Its sad but loads of folks cant handle the ugly truth.
    Yes we are in the semi final of a cup and I (like other sheep) am fkn chuffed to bits.
    but on the bare face of things we are a fkn dire football team.
    Summer recruitment was once again sh1te, but hey ho all is good we had two games in the quals for the europa league against a team who have gone on to do "brilliant stuff" (not)

As you say timothy have had their worst start in 20 years and still above us. I shaks ma heid pal, I shaks ma heid.

Hows the rocking chair? i finally chucked the magnet in the wheelie bin as I threw it in a fit of rage when red tv crashed the other night and it shattered into smithereens, up until that moment i didna think that plastic could shatter

SF pal it will all be fine (apparently)
    The Sun reporting we are closing in on Stephen Ireland. A bit transfer news for us radges.

Him of the superman pants. When last did he play. A multi millionaire with nothing to prove. Away and amble around somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeachend View Post
    Him of the superman pants. When last did he play. A multi millionaire with nothing to prove. Away and amble around somewhere else.
    Don’t forget the claim he made that his gran had died so he didn’t have to play an international game.

He was on tv years ago, possibly on through the keyhole or something similar. His wife had more shoes than Imelda Marcos & he had a pool table with his own name on the surface. Remember thinking, ‘what c*ck’

Play Campbell. Give the loin his chance to make it and achieve his own embroidered snooker table. Wtf at pittodrie really believes giving this guy 3k a week is the way forward. Paper talk likely.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    He was on tv years ago, possibly on through the keyhole or something similar. His wife had more shoes than Imelda Marcos & he had a pool table with his own name on the surface. Remember thinking, ‘what c*ck’
    Name:  Stephen-Irelands-Pink-Trim-Range-Rover.jpg
Views: 946
Size:  29.5 KB

Dinna forget about this baby

So inside 10 mins a few fans have carried out a form of due diligence and, quite rightly, concluded he is bit of a fud who hasn't played in ages and should not be the character coming to our club. Yet we might be closing in on him. Gimme strength.

DM has a shocking record of trying to get the best from players that have something to prove. Maybe it's best he does have a pish attitude.

Id have him but he can ditch the range rover

Didn’t he used to wear a wig when he was younger?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast