+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Quote Originally Posted by Rochead View Post
    Although policing is needed it should not be organised just to suit them, as public servants they should be accommodating the requirements of the fans.
    Chief fuzz of the governmental national guard, Police Scotland, agreed to this, but the tarryhat equivalent of a trade union, the Scottish Police Federation is furious, so I don’t think that we’ve heard the last of it. An overtime ban should do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by BogBrush1903 View Post
    Exactly, we'll all just leave 08:30 in our family saloon car (listening to No Jacket Required by Phil Collins) causing traffic jams on the way, turn up at Hampden twenty minutes late because of aforementioned traffic jams, sit on our saloon car arse and watch the game and listen to the Sevco fans sing their bigot songs while we sit and twiddle our thumbs in sobriety , and then drive the saloon car back up the road after getting pumped 0-5

Doesn't put the people out at all, but it'll probably help put our club out of the cup
    None of this scenario is good. But is it wrong that i think the Phil Collins part is the worst of it?

I was thinking that the pressure on the spfl would make them do something about it but DM's quote before the game would suggest we aren't going to bother doing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Plus there's going to be a dirty protest so I don't imagine many folk will want to sit next to Mr_Grieves after he's curled off King Kong's finger.
    You, sir, are genius!

"curled off King Kong's finger" .... funniest thing I've read on here in ages. It shall be added to my arsenal of crap jokes ....

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    How much would 20k handcuffs cost. No way they could saw everyone out in time. But obviously a hand would be left free for stuffing your face with vol au vents and scotch eggs

We could use the extra DNA money
    Surely some folk could aquire a few packets of cable ties from their work (not that i encourage that sort of behaviour). Cutting 20k cable ties would take a significant amount of time. Note if you work on and SMC group site i suspect the ties might have the tensile strength of Mr Greives cable.

Bawbag Boyd got a minor roasting on sportsound there. Michael Stewart's one of my preferred pundits. There was one tosser on, I couldn't work out who he was but recognised the voice. He was trying to justify the decision! Likely a Hun.
    And as 57 mentioned above, the police fed are definitely not happy about the current arrangements, one of their guys was on describing it as "idiotic". There's a police meeting tomorrow about it. Duncan Fraser was on too. AFC def not happy.
    I don't think this is a done deal quite yet...

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Bawbag Boyd got a minor roasting on sportsound there. Michael Stewart's one of my preferred pundits. There was one tosser on, I couldn't work out who he was but recognised the voice. He was trying to justify the decision! Likely a Hun.
    And as 57 mentioned above, the police fed are definitely not happy about the current arrangements, one of their guys was on describing it as "idiotic". There's a police meeting tomorrow about it. Duncan Fraser was on too. AFC def not happy.
    A Dons and Hearts alliance has formed and may just go to town on the SPFL tommorow. Budgie and Fraser heading to Hampdung for the decision on allocations and are planning on telling them to poke their idea

I hope they have the bottle to do so. I really hope this is the start of something great

The Hun c**t in question was Darryl Broadfoot, ex PR bloke at the SFA, ex journalist, and well known hun.
    He’s a complete w@nker.
    And Michael Stewar was, as usual, excellent.
    He actually referenced fat orange b@stard Boyd, saying his comments about Aberdeen fans were “ludicrous”

If they do decide on an alternative. Surely Doncaster has to walk? He should be walking anyway after his bullsh*t about all parties being satisfied with the outcome!

That was just a straight up lie!

If they do decide on an alternative. Surely Doncaster has to walk? He should be walking anyway after his bullsh*t about all parties being satisfied with the outcome!

That was just a straight up lie!
    I don’t think any change will come.
    I genuinely think those arrogant clowns at the SPFL will keep their heads down & think after a few days it’ll all go quiet & we’ll pipe down & accept the decision.

Page 21 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast