+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I don’t think any change will come.
    I genuinely think those arrogant clowns at the SPFL will keep their heads down & think after a few days it’ll all go quiet & we’ll pipe down & accept the decision.
    That's pretty much what Michael Stewart said. And probably the most likely outcome.
    Idiotic describes it well.

The Hun c**t in question was Darryl Broadfoot, ex PR bloke at the SFA, ex journalist, and well known hun.
    He’s a complete w@nker.
    I don't think I'd ever tire of causing him pain.

I think the feds will have the (semi) final say:

https://stv.tv/sport/football/143149...p-semi-finals/

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post

Seems like it

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Seems like it
    And it'll be the rank and file which has pushed for this idiocy to be canned. Police Scotland is an expensive weedgie-dominated disaster. It must be my turn to be commissioner soon, since nearly a'body else has had a shottie.

Soap and water cannons outside Ayebroke and the Timmery at every home game. I trust I can rely on your vote?

Doncaster should get the sack for telling numerous porkies regarding this.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Doncaster should get the sack for telling numerous porkies regarding this.
    You're pushing at an open door there, min.

The Hun c**t in question was Darryl Broadfoot, ex PR bloke at the SFA, ex journalist, and well known hun.
    He’s a complete w@nker.
    And Michael Stewar was, as usual, excellent.
    He actually referenced fat orange b@stard Boyd, saying his comments about Aberdeen fans were “ludicrous”
    Our own Duncan Fraser referred to Fatboy Fat Boyd(y) as ignorant last night on the same show.

Which was nice.

A lorra lorra talk from AFC. Need action as well though. Any talk of 50/50 splits are immaterial in my opinion, until this matter is put to bed.

Cause for optimism but it's a shame that it's took the feds for this to happen. It'll come wae the stink o Doncaster being forced against his will by the feds, as opposed to doing what's best for the fans. Had nothing been said by them, the fingers would be plugged in ears going lalalala hoping it all passed by and died down!

Doncaster oot!

And it'll be the rank and file which has pushed for this idiocy to be canned. Police Scotland is an expensive weedgie-dominated disaster. It must be my turn to be commissioner soon, since nearly a'body else has had a shottie.

Soap and water cannons outside Ayebroke and the Timmery at every home game. I trust I can rely on your vote?
    My understanding is that it's Embra-dominated due to certain personnel (isn't the chief constable from there?).

I said at the start that they will rearrange it as the police and clubs wouldn't be happy.

However, it's all very well changing the date but they would still have no qualms about a 12 o'clock kick off.

The only thing that'll stop it from changing is Doncaster and co knowning they'll look like even bigger idiots.

Page 22 of 68 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast