+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

We need to hear something from Police Scotland to explain the "operational reasons" that originally required us to play first at 12:00.

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    4:30 hampden
    They're playing it in the middle of night ?

Bunch of cheating weegie b*stards.

Tims are not happy about having to play outside the Glasgow hovel, they can f@ck off.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    We need to hear something from Police Scotland to explain the "operational reasons" that originally required us to play first at 12:00.
    Polis must be more concerned about a bunch of drunk weegies wrecking Edinburgh than sheep flocking in weegieland

Personally, I would have preferred the 1:30 at Murrayfield but hey-ho 4:30 at Hampden it is. Don't think we've played Rangers or Sevco at Hampden since Wallace assaulted Leighton in the 2000 SC Final. Looking forward to it. Bring it on.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    Times and venues announced.

Hearts v Celtic 13:30 Murrayfield
    Dons v Huns 16:30 Hampden
    Aye well that's just reckon great too. Already booked a train home for 5.30 pm o. Sunday. Which gets me home at 10.30pm. so now it's a second night in Wedgie , a day off work on the Monday for the new travel home . And a non refundable Sunday ticket written off.

Better news for most of the Dandies though ? How many trains back to Aberdeen on Sunday evening ?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    They're playing it in the middle of night ?

Bunch of cheating weegie b*stards.
    Apologies for confusion I can see why you may have taken that as a genuine spfl solution .

It's just that am/pm is so dated !

Landvetter83 gets it

"Personally, I would have preferred the 1:30 at Murrayfield but hey-ho 4:30 at Hampden it is. Don't think we've played Rangers or Sevco at Hampden since Wallace assaulted Leighton in the 2000 SC Final. Looking forward to it. Bring it on."

"am " should only be used now when yer telling someone yer gan tae the shops
    "pm" now means yer gan ti slag someone on the forum behind their back

It all started with "the decimalisation" which heralded the last of the 10 bob postal orders in your birthday cards and has got progressively worse .
    In the old days you could arrange to meet a lassie fae the the country ootside C&A's at half 7 who would turn up 40 minutes late but still 20 minutes before you
    Last edited by erchieplum; 03-10-2018 at 06:45 PM.

Pigs complaint easy sorted. Switch the fixtures. We play Hearts at Murrayfield. Cheeks play each other at Hampden. We play the winners in the final.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I’d agree to the blind draw if the Tims & Huns agreed to draw for their ends. I bet you that’s where their interest in fairness ends
    Spot on.

I've just checked.

This is the first Scottish League Cup (or Scottish Cup) semi at a neutral venue (barring 2-leg affairs) that Celtic have played outside Glasgow since 1926.

Page 26 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast