+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I personally feel it's up to the supporters now. For this one I think we need to stop moaning and just get our tickets bought and get our 50/50 split.
    I don't really want to go to a semi final/final against them plus all this nonsense has put me right off anyway.

I feel bad though, it's playing into their hands. I'm tempted to get one and just not go. If it sells out (doubt it) then I'll sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The SFA.
    About 145 years ago.
    As much as it makes sense for us to have the East of the ground, it would be nice if we, as a club, asked the SFA about why we should assume which end we’d be given.
    Neutral venue and all that....

I think the initial allocation we’ve been given (think it’s 16,800?) will be plenty.
    When was the last time we took more to a semi final?
    League Cup against the jutes 3 years ago.

The SFA will be praying that we dont sell out our first allocation
    They they can say told you so, you cannot your shift your intial batch *********gers
    They want to give more tickets to the bigots, that is always plan, that's their favorite club afterall.

Aberdeen need to do allocation fairly amongest the Dons support and dont screw it up

I hope we do sell out, although I think it would be a close thing.

Segregation needs to be extremely tight, no one wants to sit within two hundred feet of the Hun at any cost. Prey to God the SFA dont **** that up as well

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    The SFA will be praying that we dont sell out our first allocation
    They they can say told you so, you cannot your shift your intial batch *********gers
    They want to give more tickets to the bigots, that is always plan, that's their favorite club afterall.

Aberdeen need to do allocation fairly amongest the Dons support and dont screw it up

I hope we do sell out, although I think it would be a close thing.

Segregation needs to be extremely tight, no one wants to sit within two hundred feet of the Hun at any cost. Prey to God the SFA dont **** that up as well
    First thing to say is that’s it got SFA to do with the SFA.
    They don’t run this competition.
    The SPFL do.

I personally think the 16,800 will suffice & the SPFL may be proved right to withhold tickets.

I can see their logic

If we started selling tickets from the North Stand first, then round to the East, and couldn’t shift them, then the SPFL couldn’t give the huns the left over tickets for the East Stand.

So unless or until we sell the 16800 pronto then we’d best keep quiet about it or we’ll look daft.

It’s up to us now.
    Put our money where our mouths are....
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 07-10-2018 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    League Cup against the jutes 3 years ago.
    Was that a Saturday 3KO? Sure it was.
    Shows you how much that helps if so.

One of the key issues here is that AFC just cannot make it the convoluted process of batches of tickets going on sale at different times, and then only 1 ticket each.
    Just make it easy & quick.

It’s our only chance of sticking our fingers up at the SPFL & the huns and asking (demanding!) the 4400 tickets for North Stand

One of the key issues here is that AFC just cannot make it the convoluted process of batches of tickets going on sale at different times, and then only 1 ticket each.
    Just make it easy & quick.

It’s our only chance of sticking our fingers up at the SPFL & the huns and asking (demanding!) the 4400 tickets for North Stand
    Easy and quick is the key. The current system seems to give the supporters clubs first dibs so that should shift a few. Then overnight online for season ticket holders/aberdnaers - 2 each?

Hopefully ENCOURAGING people to buy tickets for groups as opposed to splitting them up by scaled loyalty point sales periods.

But can their system cope?

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    Easy and quick is the key. The current system seems to give the supporters clubs first dibs so that should shift a few. Then overnight online for season ticket holders/aberdnaers - 2 each?

Hopefully ENCOURAGING people to buy tickets for groups as opposed to splitting them up by scaled loyalty point sales periods.

But can their system cope?
    ENCOURAGING folk is the key, not selling them in 3 or 4 batches over 10 days, 1 ticket at a time.

Was that a Saturday 3KO? Sure it was.
    Shows you how much that helps if so.
    Horrible day that

Page 31 of 68 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast