+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

So if we're only getting 20300, Sevco are getting about 32000. That's 39.038% for us and 60.962% for the Huns.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconred View Post
    I've tried to email the spfl - info@spfl.co.uk - to make a couple of points - neutrality means equal access to tickets and about the sectarian endism - but "treated as spam".
    The point that most seem to miss - neutrality means equal access to tickets, yet we have to "negotiate" to try and get close to 50% of the tickets and even after that still fall short of 50%. Secondly, negotiate would imply give and take, I wonder what we had to give up to get close to 50% allocation?

Its rigged and we are part of it being rigged so i am out....

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    So if we're only getting 20300, Sevco are getting about 32000. That's 39.038% for us and 60.962% for the Huns.
    My guess as to what has happened is that we have been given some of the South Stand tickets, maybe the top tier above our fans and perhaps the East stand section nearest the North stand, that sevco were going to get, and in return they are getting all of the North Stand. Or possibly the number of corporates etc have been cut back. So we end up with 21,000 and they have 26,000 with 5,000 for corporates, debentures and sponsors, most of which will end up in sevco fans hands as well.

Whilst it would be better to get at least some of the North Stand, as long as we have a healthy South stand allocation I suppose that works. Whilst we could moan about not getting a 50/50 split I suspect we will struggle to sell 21,000 for a late Sunday semi anyway (remember we barely sold our allocation of 21,000 for the last cup final at Saturday 3pm).

Having said all of that sevco are arrogant cnuts - "an attempt to deny sevco fans all of the North stand" as though it was some sort of birthright. FFS what is that about??? Even Timmy didn't begrudge us a 50/50 split

Give us the Proddie end then.

Why do I not hear AFC asking for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    So why did the Huns get the whole North stand?
    Because Scotland is a sh!tty little corrupt country that lets this filthy vile organisation EXIST.

Scottish football reflects the nature of the rest of the country.

I'm going to the game but I know I'll detest every second of it, being around that collective disease of Sevconians.

It's not about winning or losing a game of fitba..........these scum are the death of decency.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post

Its rigged and we are part of it being rigged so i am out....

Shocking that its so blatant this season, we should be given North Stand tickets but no as per the Hun statement posted above it'll be the three colours that the authorities have longed to see....I refuse to be part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Give us the Proddie end then.

Why do I not hear AFC asking for that?
    Because Milne wants the tribute act to fully fulfill the old huns role. No way in this world would Milne or the corrupt SFA want us to get that end.

Just read that statement. What a bunch of complete and utter @rseholes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidney77 View Post
    Just read that statement. What a bunch of complete and utter @rseholes.
    ^^^this^^^ 100% we really need to be 150% fired up for this one and bring them rolling back down to earth with a thump and put them firmly in their place, fkn t0ssers

SF
    COYR

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    That's not quite true.

Thousands of seats in the South are for hospitality, media, debentures, officials, other clubs, players' families etc.

The whole upper tier is in theory for hospitality and debentures.

Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast