+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 40 of 68 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Number wang

People care too much about this

Just go to the game and watch it
    How could they reasonably expect us to fill the allocation . ?

Fiirst it`s on a Sunday at 12, before first train arrives from anywhere. So i go book a Saturday train , returning Sunday . And an overpriced Weegie Hotel. So 136 for trains and £70 for a hotel.

Match ticket booked. Somewhere behind the goals. would`ve liked a North or South Stand ticket for a reasonable view, but nah. Saved for the " Home " team.

Then the muppets switch it a week or so later. So now I have to book another nights Hotel, and give up on the fixedprice no refund return ticket , and re book for a Monday return. Extra Costs £104 , before meals.

Plus another day off work. And it`s a Semi Final ffs.

Now all we need is the Ref to be Craig Thompson................

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

Now all we need is the Ref to be Craig Thompson................
    And a scudding

Expensive disaster

Haven't sold 10,000 yet.

If the clubs fucked up the sales just to piss off the SFA and huns then I doff my cap to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Haven't sold 10,000 yet.

If the clubs fucked up the sales just to piss off the SFA and huns then I doff my cap to them.
    Yeah can only assume we have not put on sale the front rows and maybe very back rows in each section. If we only sell our usual 14k or so for a semi far rather have a bunch of empty seats in our end than let the scum push round further into East Stand. Looks like they will definately get the seats in South upper than are not yet available to us though

We are where we are after years of pandering to the old scum (sevco in particular), its just that now a lot of the fans have had enough and are turning their back on the rigged game..

Milne you have been a total shambles, just phuck off.

Talk of “10,000 empty seats denied to Rangers (who?) fans” is a load of sh1te.

Article written by an uber fat Hun c*nt, Gary Ralston at the Daily Retard.

There are still 10 days to the game FFS.

F**k off u Hun scum b@stard.

I canna see this huns getting the upper south stands thing working out too well. Especially if we manage to get a goal or 2 against the f*ckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Yeah can only assume we have not put on sale the front rows and maybe very back rows in each section. If we only sell our usual 14k or so for a semi far rather have a bunch of empty seats in our end than let the scum push round further into East Stand. Looks like they will definately get the seats in South upper than are not yet available to us though
    If that's above our support I expect Milne to go to war with it.

It's an ideal opportunity to publicly highlight (Embarrass / Out the cheating) that this is a mess of their own making, and why the Aberdeen Fans have not sold out their allocation.

Anything less and he deserves all he gets by the way of ST renewals, Kingsford, and the AberDNA scheme going forward...

The club absolutely need to come out and tell the SPFL/SFA how it is and why thousands of our hardcore support have decided to tell them to ram it. Personally I'm still wavering.. my hearts saying get your arse there to cheer us on against the filth but my heads saying, NO! Stick by your guns!

Both are saying, MILNE, GTF.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Especially if we manage to get a goal or 2 against the f*ckers.
    And where exactly would you see that goal or 2 actually coming from.
    Just askin like

Page 40 of 68 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast