+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45901758

I believe some of those 'taken back are in the East Stand, with AFC 'told' to reallocate those already sold and move our support round towards the South.

If so, I think it's going to get to the stage where some of the 9000 already sold start handing them back too

May as well devalue the competition totally and pull out altogether IF it gets to that stage - AberDNA can pay the fine......

Agree EastAnglianRed.

Are AFC going to ask me for another fiver if I'm to be moved from the East Stand with a reasonably good view seat to say the front row of the South Stand at the corner flag??? If so they can stuff it. That'll be another four not going. What a shambolic situation from the minute the draw was made.

Are you coming up?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    How ? I can`t think of any other Semi at Hampden we or any other club outside the glasgow based ones , that would any more of a crowd.

Especially given the revised kick off time on a Sunday.

Hard enough to get to the original stupid early time .

Fact is the Semis should be played in a Neutral City, never mind a " neutral" venue.

See how they shunted Dons V St. J off to Embra , because they was no glasgow interest . ( Yet, next time forced us all to glasgow to give the huns some much needed revenue )

Whole thing stinks. over and over.

You watch , if we can defeat the huns and the referee in this semi , we`ll be punished by a reduced allocation for the Final.
    It`s blatant now. They know they can get away with it.
    Hivs must have taken 20k to semi against us at hampden 2years back

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45901758

I believe some of those 'taken back are in the East Stand, with AFC 'told' to reallocate those already sold and move our support round towards the South.
    As I said earlier when the 2,000+ tickets suddenly became "sold out"...

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post

Are you coming up?
    Working early on the Monday after 8/9 hours in the car doesn't appeal

I'll catch you at the final though

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    As I said earlier when the 2,000+ tickets suddenly became "sold out"...
    Apologies, I hadn't realised

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Re F1 - F3, in a word, no.
    That's the East Stand
    NO way the scum are getting any of that.
    F1 - F3 was reserved for supporters clubs
    Given current sales figures, with the SPFL recording less than 100 being sold by Aberdeen FC today, the SPFL have now taken back certain sections of the East Stand. In return, the SPFL will issue the Club with an additional allocation of seats in the South Stand Upper and Lower tickets. This will necessitate the relocation of some supporters to alternative seats and the Club will be in touch with any affected fans to finalise arrangements.

Given current sales figures, with the SPFL recording less than 100 being sold by Aberdeen FC today, the SPFL have now taken back certain sections of the East Stand. In return, the SPFL will issue the Club with an additional allocation of seats in the South Stand Upper and Lower tickets. This will necessitate the relocation of some supporters to alternative seats and the Club will be in touch with any affected fans to finalise arrangements.
    The police will love that.
    Two sets of fans entering the same stand from the same end of the ground.
    Inevitable there will be trouble

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The police will love that.
    Two sets of fans entering the same stand from the same end of the ground.
    Inevitable there will be trouble
    I don't think there's actually any segregation between North, East and South stands once inside the ground.

In theory, you can walk right round the stadium regardless of which turnstile you enter at.

Just have Huns enter from North & East stand turnstiles and Dons enter from South stand turnstiles.

Segregate with police and stewards once inside as usual.

Now, how do we pin this one on Considine and Cosgrove? 🤔

Page 42 of 68 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast