+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    We should have realised we are not well enough supported to fill half of hampdung. Then we wouldnt have looked like dicks
    Except we are IMO. We should be selling out half of Hampden in my opinion or at the very least the initial allocation of 16500. Whats the point of complaining about 50/50 splits then? We took more to watch us against Morton in a semi final. This isnt about numbers, its about discontent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    It’s a situation that arises because the club lies down in the first place. That’s their starting point. It’s difficult to look hard when you’re already being shafted.

The support don’t look like d1cks, the SPFL & the club do. It’s got f*ck all to do with us
    The club and its fans go hand in hand, one reflects the other. I agree though that the club has laid down in the past, but when it does stand up for itself, we should be there to back it up . There is no point moaning about what should and shouldnt happen, expecting the club to do more, not back it up and then complain when things dont go our way.

As for the SPFL, they wont give a flying f*ck about any of this, it plays right into their hands. A chorus of we told you so will be playing out soon enough.

50/50 splits are due to it being a neutral venue, or it should be.

Neutral venue should also mean no team has an "end"

As i said this sh!t has been a long time coming.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    50/50 splits are due to it being a neutral venue, or it should be.

Neutral venue should also mean no team has an "end"

As i said this sh!t has been a long time coming.
    Agreed

We shouldn't stop now

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Except we are IMO. We should be selling out half of Hampden in my opinion or at the very least the initial allocation of 16500. Whats the point of complaining about 50/50 splits then? We took more to watch us against Morton in a semi final. This isnt about numbers, its about discontent.
    As i said. Its a sign of the times. More and more are fed up for varying reasons. So at the moment. We are nothing like well enough supported to fill half of hampden. Our support is dwindling. If we finish poorly in the league, next season may be interesting to see the fallout

As i said. Its a sign of the times. More and more are fed up for varying reasons. So at the moment. We are nothing like well enough supported to fill half of hampden. Our support is dwindling. If we finish poorly in the league, next season may be interesting to see the fallout
    Our Chairman has to shoulder alot of the blame.

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    Perhaps, but we would have more of a chance in doing so all being equal
    If we were playing a non cheek we'd take 20 plus to Hampden with a 430 KO, we've taken that to games against non cheeks at Hampden with early doors kick offs.

The fact is against the cheeks down there we take less, the fact it's Sevco probably inhibits more folk with kids.

Add to that the fed upness with the corruption and the pant p1shing in big games 10-15 was inevitable.

Whats the general consensus then ?

Why have we sold so few tickets

Are we feed up of a cheating SFA that has rules for the Glasgow clubs and a set of rules for everyone else

Is it a show of solidary amongst the Dons support that enough is a enough and a clear message must be show the SFA how useless they are and the whole semi final dates and timings is just a utter shambles

No tickets allocated for us in the North Stand based on the assumption of course these must at all costs be allocated to the greatunwashed as a given

Is it the case no self respecting Dons fans what to listen to the sectarian and vile filth from the great unwashed for 90 mins plus and of course once again it wont be reported up the chain for action by the SFA

Or is it just apathy ?

I genuinely can’t wait to get there and watch us pump those minky hun fu*ks, don’t care how many Dons turn up be it 1 or 1 million

I know a lot of people like yourself who are fed up and don’t bother going anymore but personally I find it bizarre that they have went for all the years we were atrocious and will still go if Man Utd show up for a friendly.

I can’t speak for the people you know but I guarantee the ones I know will be wanting to go to the final if we get through the semi final.

Page 45 of 68 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast