+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Quote Originally Posted by Pauldolski10 View Post
    I genuinely can’t wait to get there and watch us pump those minky hun fu*ks, don’t care how many Dons turn up be it 1 or 1 million
    ^^^^^ with f ucking bells on, too many phannies on here with their whataboutery ZZzzzzz

No club should ever get more than half a stadium - at a neutral ground.
    Whether all the tickets are sold are not is immaterial.

Unless material gain is more important than fairness - which it is to the authorities.
    Last edited by Jussi; 19-10-2018 at 07:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    ^^^^^ with f ucking bells on, too many phannies on here with their whataboutery ZZzzzzz
    Whataboutery & withdrawing financial support following a series of blatant lies that has been seen to favour our rivals are not even closely related.

Like a few have said, it's been coming for some time

That said, people are entitled to go or not to go as they see fit, neither of which should be ridiculed for the choice / stand they take

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    Whataboutery & withdrawing financial support following a series of blatant lies that has been seen to favour our rivals are not even closely related.

Like a few have said, it's been coming for some time

That said, people are entitled to go or not to go as they see fit, neither of which should be ridiculed for the choice / stand they take
    I’ve a personal dislike of the SFA/SPFL of which I cannot say too much on here or I’ll be back down to the 6th floor again.......I have, since I was told to by my father at a very young age, supported the once michty and I would never desert them when my own football commitments allow me the opportunity to offer my support.....especially regarding the circumstances surrounding this fiasco.......all day long it is a personal choice whether to attend or not as folk see fit.......folk can post on here the aboutery of unfairness......I for one though, prefer to do it where we are playing and not in front of a TV.

SF

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I know a lot of people like yourself who are fed up and don’t bother going anymore but personally I find it bizarre that they have went for all the years we were atrocious and will still go if Man Utd show up for a friendly.

I can’t speak for the people you know but I guarantee the ones I know will be wanting to go to the final if we get through the semi final.
    I am fed up but I still go (when I'm home). Its habitual. Even back on away games again after 4 years. The people I speak about are home all the time and just don't bother any more. Its bizarre they way people have just dropped it. Ive never known such a lack of interest in all my days

But yeah I bet they will go to the final if they can (I will miss it like the semi but I don't think we will be there anyway)

Huns are planning a tribute to Paul Gascoigne. That should be quite funny

Quote Originally Posted by Jackjarvis View Post
    I’ve a personal dislike of the SFA/SPFL of which I cannot say too much on here or I’ll be back down to the 6th floor again.......I have, since I was told to by my father at a very young age, supported the once michty and I would never desert them when my own football commitments allow me the opportunity to offer my support.....especially regarding the circumstances surrounding this fiasco.......all day long it is a personal choice whether to attend or not as folk see fit.......folk can post on here the aboutery of unfairness......I for one though, prefer to do it where we are playing and not in front of a TV.

SF
    I think that's all fair comment

For the first time since I can remember, I personally have no domestic football in my calendar

Israel last week will be my last international for the foreseeable too

Enjoy the game

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Huns are planning a tribute to Paul Gascoigne. That should be quite funny
    Let me guess, Roaul Moult masks, fishing rods, cans of beer, pretending to play the flute and beating the ****e out of the nearest lassie... should be about right.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Let me guess, Roaul Moult masks, fishing rods, cans of beer, pretending to play the flute and beating the ****e out of the nearest lassie... should be about right.
    And head butting John Ingils right in front of Rowarse with no punishment. I still cant believe that decision to this day

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Was away to say, they have that tribute every time they lose to Celtic.

Page 46 of 68 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast