+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    I don't think I've ever wanted us to beat the hun more than I want to beat them on the 28th. We need to beat them.
    But we won't beat them. We will pee our pants and bottle it again. And in the unlikely event we look like winning, the hun supporting ref will give Sevco a dodgy penalty and/or send off one of our players.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    But we won't beat them. We will pee our pants and bottle it again. And in the unlikely event we look like winning, the hun supporting ref will give Sevco a dodgy penalty and/or send off one of our players.
    You don't know that. All the controversy leading up to this match could work in our favour. I'm quietly confident and I am rather looking forward to it. Need to dispatch of the jambos tomorrow first of course.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    We need to beat them.
    We need to beat Hearts to get the confidence up.

Sevco may have a very good week ahead of them. They will win comfortably v Hamilton who are f@cking rank. That's a given and potentially be in the top three depending on results.Then if they win in Europe on Thursday their tails will be well and truly up

We really f@cking need to win tomorrow just to get a head of steam. Going to Hampden 7th in the league after a defeat in a big game could spell disaster

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    We need to beat Hearts to get the confidence up.

Sevco may have a very good week ahead of them. They will win comfortably v Hamilton who are f@cking rank. That's a given and potentially be in the top three depending on results.Then if they win in Europe on Thursday their tails will be well and truly up

We really f@cking need to win tomorrow just to get a head of steam. Going to Hampden 7th in the league after a defeat in a big game could spell disaster
    I do get your point but I see the flip side, funny things can happen to teams after they have been playing Europa mid week. As for tomorrow I reckon DM will have it well drilled in to them that if we win tomorrow we are only 4 points off them.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion
    DM will have it well drilled in to them

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post

He also said your NFL fantasy team is pish.

Even a stopped clock..........

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Thing is, that's not true.....of course, but that's the line that'll be trotted out as fact.

Never mind the fact that a great deal of parents won't take their kids to anything involving that shower, that a load of fans are sick of the corruption, that the later kick off time means getting back later with work next day, no it's "embarrassing".

They can't accept that a game against God's own Sevco isn't the be all and end all major hard on for every single fitba fan in Scotland.

I'd rather watch a Highland League game than that filth any day of the week, even Lossie v Fort.

When Sevco were corruptioned (is that a word? It is now) into the league I said I wanted nothing to do with them.

I knew I'd have a dichotomy if we ever met them in a cup semi or final and I decided to go Sunday week but....I dunno, it didn't sit easy.

In all honesty if I wasn't committed to driving one of our mini buses, I'd defo not be going now.

I just want it over with.....we'll get beat and it'll be horrible, not cos of the getting beat but because of the company we'll be keeping. .

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    And expect it to start before then. Don't be surprised to see a few cheap red cards at Tynecastle tomorrow - they'll get the suspensions in early. Failing that, I'm sure the compliance officer will be scrutinising the game for something to complain about.

I was never going to make then game as I'm babysitting (or 'parenting' as I'm supposed to call it) that weekend. If not, I wouldn't have been keen to go although my friend's a bit disappointed to miss it.

It certainly feels like this season the authorities are determined to help sevco more than usual. All it took was a sniff of competency from gerrard. They've bent over backwards to help sevco as much as possible, from suspensions to fixtures, to stadium allocation.

Everyone else is an inconvenience - us and hearts will be expected (and helped) to lose, so they get the big final they want.

Quote Originally Posted by andoplzcumbak View Post
    Doesn't really cover the half of the issues though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Doesn't really cover the half of the issues though.
    At least a tad more objective though, regardless whatever time/venue I’ll be with like minded cheering us on.

SF

Page 49 of 68 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast