+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I'm just waiting for the official sevco statement demanding 35,000 tickets on the basis of (yawn) season ticketholders and (yawn) prior cup semi attendances
    What I would find interesting is that we were drawn as the home team. Will we insist where our supporters are sit, which has been the so called rangers end for our visits to hamdump during the McInnes era.

Quote Originally Posted by LED View Post
    What I would find interesting is that we were drawn as the home team. Will we insist where our supporters are sit, which has been the so called rangers end for our visits to hamdump during the McInnes era.
    No doubt the usual line will be trotted out that "based on safety advice from Strathclyde's finest" AFC will be allocated the "celtic end"

This would be a good opportunity to tell them to ram their traditions

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Get the coin toss at the ready

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Correct. If Hamdump is going to be the home of Scottish football for the foreseeable, then now is the time to stop all this traditional ends sh!the.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    No doubt the usual line will be trotted out that "based on safety advice from Strathclyde's finest" AFC will be allocated the "celtic end"
    Yes, the same Word document which has been used for the past xx years will be loaded and the Huns' & Tims' opponents names entered using the search and replace function.

The same Word document that says in the travel section that ScotRail is run by First and that Waverley has a taxi rank inside the station... neither of which have been true for years.

Shows how disconnected the goons in charge of the arrangements are from the real world.

I wonder if there will be enough tickets to go round?

I expect all the AberDNA members thinking they are entitled to 4 each for their families, that will be the first 25,000 tickets gone before they even start on the plebs.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Will we insist on a 50/50 split?

Will we shift 20,000 tickets for a lunchtime KO?
    No chance we’d shift 20k for a 12.15KO?
    Besides if it’s at Murrayfield it’s 60,000.
    Huns would shift 40k, we’d maybe shift 15k and rest segregation?

The draw gives Derek a whole month to invent another way for him to sh1te himself for a game against the scum

To be honest I am not so worried abut which end but rather that Milne will capitulate on ticket numbers to his other favourite team and we will end up with around 15K so basically a bit of the Main Stand and behind one of the goals (so basically mostly rubbish seats) only with sevco getting the whole of the North stand and a significant advantage

Page 5 of 68 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast