+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Aww shucks. Nearly a full house.
    Very predictable Aldo.
    Do you ever contribute in a thread relating to the topic.
    I can’t recall any posts of note.
    Just your weird stalker fetish.
    Creepy really

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post

I expect us to win matches, that’s the difference.
    I’m just more in touch with reality
    You’ve also been more negative than me at times

What’s your prediction for the semi?
    Are you going?

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

I’m just more in touch with reality
    You’ve also been more negative than me at times

What’s your prediction for the semi?
    Are you going?
    I criticise more than you at our failings because I expect better...you think we are doing well.

I have not got a ticket yet but come nearer the weekend I could easily have one.
    My prediction...if we get to penalties, Joe Lewis will make sure we are in the final. If anything happens before that and we don’t reach penalties it will be because McInnes has made sure we didn’t attack the huns enough to bother them. What do you think will happen?

Quote Originally Posted by NaeMairNeeps View Post
    So yer good chums wi Derek Johnstone then??? Ah can jist see the twa o' ye jiggin thigither wi yer shoes aff, dressin goons on tae the beat o Wee Wullie Bluenose and the Teddy Bears .... and turnin in a circle, tae end up facin ane anither every time the line 'we don't do walking away' ... and spreadin yer fingers above yer heids (like a crown) then crossin yer forearms and drawin a doonward 'one' all in order tae illustrate the 'Queen's eleven' .... Ah might be wrang min ... but tae miss that cυnt aff yer list is tantamount tae protectin the guy ... please, please tell us yer nae in the wye o' bouncin up an doon on eez fat carcass wi yer cock oot!
    I forgot about that fat c**t!

One of the best bits of radio was when Chris Sutton called Radio Clyde and told the fat c**t how it was.
    "you're an apologist, clueless, a charlatan"

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    AH. Found it via The Herald. Steven Mclean. I`d rather have Collum !!
    Strange, nothing official yet on this.
    They've announced our referee for next week's midweek game v Hamilton, but not the semi at the weekend

Are you sure it's Steven McLean or was that last years semi final appointment

I criticise more than you at our failings because I expect better...you think we are doing well.
    Or in other words, you're delusional and I'm realistic

I criticise when warranted i.e. First half on Saturday.
    I don't think we've laid the blame enough at the players though, individually and collectively they were poor.
    The amount of bad passes was horrendous.
    I'm not convinced you can point the finger at DM on that as once the players cross the pitch, basic things like control and 10 yard passes should be a given.

My prediction...if we get to penalties, Joe Lewis will make sure we are in the final. If anything happens before that and we don’t reach penalties it will be because McInnes has made sure we didn’t attack the huns enough to bother them. What do you think will happen?
    Unfortunately as I said before, I think we will be cautious, not wanting to concede the first goal.
    I hope that DM takes something from the two half's at Tynecastle to surprise us.

Or in other words, you're delusional and I'm realistic

I criticise when warranted i.e. First half on Saturday.
    I don't think we've laid the blame enough at the players though, individually and collectively they were poor.
    The amount of bad passes was horrendous.
    I'm not convinced you can point the finger at DM on that as once the players cross the pitch, basic things like control and 10 yard passes should be a given.

Unfortunately as I said before, I think we will be cautious, not wanting to concede the first goal.
    I hope that DM takes something from the two half's at Tynecastle to surprise us.
    You are certainly correct about our players making passes. We were shocking in the first half at Tynecastle especially. Our players movement is also a worry as we don’t seem to create opportunities for ourselves to quickly attack our opponents. McInnes can’t be blamed for bad passes etc but he certainly can be blamed for the lack of decent coaching. We are certainly getting further away from last years opponents at a currently alarming rate. Our defensive approach is producing very little in return. Let’s try an attacking approach as we cannot be any worse off and just for the sheer hell of entertainment.

Strange, nothing official yet on this.
    They've announced our referee for next week's midweek game v Hamilton, but not the semi at the weekend

Are you sure it's Steven McLean or was that last years semi final appointment
    Yes it is strange as all other weekend appointments out. So it won't be Madden, Dallas or Muir as they are refereeing league games on Saturday but all the other usual suspects are available so take your pick from Thompson, McLean, Collum, Clancy, Beaton or Robertson

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Yes it is strange as all other weekend appointments out. So it won't be Madden, Dallas or Muir as they are refereeing league games on Saturday but all the other usual suspects are available so take your pick from Thompson, McLean, Collum, Clancy, Beaton or Robertson
    Just as I send that last post, now confirmed as John Beaton so could have been worse I suppose. Collum gets other semi.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Just as I send that last post, now confirmed as John Beaton so could have been worse I suppose. Collum gets other semi.
    MacLean is 4th official so hope Beaton doesn't pull a hammy during the match!!

Reality
    That's the other one. Now we have the full house.

Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast