+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Just had a wee look on the club website, only to see that I seem to have missed a rake of games against this new team that we play on Sunday.

65 Wins
    132 Loses
    78 Draws

https://www.afc.co.uk/preview/aberde...#match-preview

I assume there is nothing to see here and we should have all moved on by now....

Further proof to those in denial that AFC are complicit in cheating within the Scottish game and as a club we do nothing about it.

For me there is a huge gulf between AFC and the supporters who pay the wages

No wonder folk can't be bother going now

The club miss so many many open goals on this to get the fans on side!

Quote Originally Posted by Heed_Don_In View Post
    Swap Lowe with Considine, DM for once in his career to just tell them to "phuckin well go for it for 90 minutes you ba$tards ....just score more eh".....and that`s almost acceptable.

Other than that, lose ......and we all fall deeper into disillusionment

HDI
    Sunday requires a big performance or it could be the beginning of a difficult spell. Are GMS and Shinnie going to extend their stay beyond next summer if the team is going backwards and McKenna in all probabiliy will be sold in January?

For me the blame lies firmly with DM and his dreadful record in the transfer market buying players who bloat the squad, take a wage but add virtually nothing to the starting 11 ie

Calvin Zola, Jayden Stockley, Callum Morriss, Miles Storey, Simon Church, Josh Parker, Paul Quinn, David Goodwillie, Wes Burns, Ryan McLaughlin, Andrew Driver, Donervon Daniels, Jeffrey Monakana, Gregg Wylde, Alan Tate, Rory Fallon, Stephen Hughes, Nicky Maynard, Kari Arnason (season 2017-2018), Stevie May, Greig Tansey

After the Motherwell defeat last season DM admitted his transfer dealings hadn't been good enough and with the exception of Ferguson look what we got. More squad players.

Anderson, McLennan and Wright have looked lively this season when given a chance. If you're good enough you're old enough.

On Sunday we need to approach the game with a positive team selection and forget trying to 'manage' the game.

There's no question we can win on Sunday. McGinn is due us a big performance at Hampden, Wilson has talent which will hopefully shine and if given game time May at the very least needs to look interested.

Whilst ticket sales have been poor we need to go there and roar on the team. It's not the fault of the 11 on the pitch that the transfer dealings have been abysmal and if they give 100% that's good enough for me.

If we win on Sunday, we will have beaten our manager and our chairman’s team. As I don’t rate either of them, can we please at least try to win?

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post
    Just had a wee look on the club website, only to see that I seem to have missed a rake of games against this new team that we play on Sunday.

65 Wins
    132 Loses
    78 Draws

I assume there is nothing to see here and we should have all moved on by now....

Further proof to those in denial that AFC are complicit in cheating within the Scottish game and as a club we do nothing about it.

Spot on.
    This is IT in a nutshell.
    Our club, with the lead coming from our Masonic chairman “wants a strong Rangers”.
    That c**t Milne actually said it.
    ANY Aberdeen chairman who says this publicly is not fit for purpose.

We have board members who drink from that hideous “Masonic loving cup”.
    That should NEVER ever happen.

From top to bottom, we should despise those scummy b@stards & see them for what they are;
    Utter scum.

From minute 1 to the final whistle, we should be rattling in to these c***s.

That is the attitude we need to show.
    That, & only that will get fans onside.

F**k the huns, Masonic filth.

Quote Originally Posted by The Trading Sheep View Post

65 Wins
    132 Loses
    78 Draws

The club are unbelievably detached from the fans. I'm surprised anyone is shocked at this

Thanks for the parking suggestion, JJ, but from the advice online from the club, it seems that the Calder Street/Aikenhead Road area’s going to be reserved for buses only. Calder Street itself’s a possibility at the Polmadie end, but any further into Govanhill and I’d be lucky to survive with all four wheels (and the old bus has its first MOT on Monday).

Looks like I may have to park in my usual Shawlands spot and carry a bar of soap as a deterrent in sharing Langside and Battlefield with the filth going to and from that scandalously-equipped weedgie coup.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45998575

Phucksake.

"They are a harder nut to crack. There was always a fragility about recent Rangers teams,"

"There's loads of big games we've been dealt, coped with, and got the desired result."

Fits the ratio of winning and losing then Derek min

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45998575

Phucksake.

"They are a harder nut to crack. There was always a fragility about recent Rangers teams,"
    So why didn't he have a go at them?

Page 66 of 68 FirstFirst ... 16566465666768 LastLast