+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

So basically Sevco wanted the whole North Stand and the f*ckers just gave it to them? I'm sorry, folk are saying we need to sell it out and stick it to them, but I say f*cking boycott the whole thing. It will be a shame for the club who have fought hard to get us tickets, but it should never have been difficult in the first place. The whole setup of Scottish football is why we have faced these debacles, yet nothing will ever change. This is the SPFL and SFA making up for the years of us mocking those proddie b*stards.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    So basically Sevco wanted the whole North Stand and the f*ckers just gave it to them? I'm sorry, folk are saying we need to sell it out and stick it to them, but I say f*cking boycott the whole thing. It will be a shame for the club who have fought hard to get us tickets, but it should never have been difficult in the first place. The whole setup of Scottish football is why we have faced these debacles, yet nothing will ever change. This is the SPFL and SFA making up for the years of us mocking those proddie b*stards.
    Not so sure.
    Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

If we boycott, it would need to be 100% - that's NEVER going to happen
    a half a*rsed boycott means we sell 12,000 tickets or whatever and look sh1t after demanding 50%

It would also mean we'd be f****d for future 50% allocations.

On balance, I say we sell out, quickly, and make a racket all day, bad mouthing the SPFL, the SFA, the scummy b*stard huns.
    Get to Hamdung

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    That's not quite true.

Thousands of seats in the South are for hospitality, media, debentures, officials, other clubs, players' families etc.

The whole upper tier is in theory for hospitality and debentures.
    Correct
    Huns are getting just under 26k, we're getting just under 21k.
    50,000 capacity
    52% huns
    42% us
    6% sponsors, corporates etc.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    That's not quite true.

Thousands of seats in the South are for hospitality, media, debentures, officials, other clubs, players' families etc.

The whole upper tier is in theory for hospitality and debentures.
    Those tickets will end up in Sevco fans grubby little hands.

Unfortunately, i don't get to many games being down south and of course the recent obvious phuck ups of the SFA and the **** refereeing mean im not encouraged to make many games but i will to go to this with the Mrs (dirty LUFC fan and a half sheep convert so far) and hoping that we can get the right mentality for it and that DM's tombola is on fire the night before so we get a half decent team going out that without Gleeson or Forrester might have a chance of doing these CHUNTS!

If we roll over or if it's an obvious give away from the ref then it will be last game ever. Il be away and watch Mr Ronney at Salford F.C as it's just up the road. ;-)

I hadn't noticed ticket were on sale already very little left in main "Main "stand ...... 4 less now :-)

Quote Originally Posted by erchieplum View Post
    I hadn't noticed ticket were on sale already very little left in main "Main "stand ...... 4 less now :-)
    6500 tickets sold last night.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    6500 tickets sold last night.
    Is that good for first round of the sale?

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Is that good for first round of the sale?
    No idea.
    Tonight is general sale I think?
    Last night was 40 loyalty points & over?

Heard only 7000 left before tonight's sale?

Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast