+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

If anybody is asked to move seats, they should tell the club to f@ck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    To many folk cant be assed with it all now.

St Johnstone a few weeks back. Four of us going. One pulled out well in advance of the day. The remaining three asked over forty folk between us and the general consensus was f@ck that. I even offered the train for free. A day out on the beer, a day away from the Missus or whatever ,nae too far away, with free train and still nobody took it on. I would have punted that easily not so long ago.

When we were on the train, the three of us talked about how many of our mates have jacked it and just genuinely cant be assed now. I have very little active Dons supporting mates now.
    I find my drop off in Top-red-ness over the last 10-15 years astounding.
    I hummed and hawed over going to this semi, I've never seen this mob play, I don't want to.
    I made the decision to go as my supporters club needed a driver for an additional mini bus.

We were never going to sell a bunch of tickets for this game, a bunch of folk who go to games in a familial unit just won't go near this carry on.

The game in this country, well it's all been said........ rotten from top to bottom, bent as a five bob note.

We'll lose this game, we're not very good.......but even if we turn up and get in a winning position, we won't be allowed to win.

I'm dreading it TBH,not the game, the getting beat.....just being around that troglodyte scum.........it'll be horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    I find my drop off in Top-red-ness over the last 10-15 years astounding.
    I hummed and hawed over going to this semi, I've never seen this mob play, I don't want to.
    I made the decision to go as my supporters club needed a driver for an additional mini bus.

We were never going to sell a bunch of tickets for this game, a bunch of folk who go to games in a familial unit just won't go near this carry on.

The game in this country, well it's all been said........ rotten from top to bottom, bent as a five bob note.

We'll lose this game, we're not very good.......but even if we turn up and get in a winning position, we won't be allowed to win.

I'm dreading it TBH,not the game, the getting beat.....just being around that troglodyte scum.........it'll be horrible.
    All of that. My away attendance these days is very poor.

I’m attending very reluctantly. Cussedly really (**** me, three adverbs in a row). I have little stomach for it. The outcome has already been decided.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    If anybody is asked to move seats, they should tell the club to f@ck off.
    I’d imagine there would be the option of a refund.

The whole thing stinks.
    The club look daft.
    They pushed for 50/50.
    They got 20,600
    We’ve sold 9000.
    In the unlikely event we get to the final, I think we’re f****d for a 50/50 split agai st the a**e cheeks.
    The club (having been made look stupid) will be reluctant to push hard for it again.
    I suspect we’d be given 15,000 & given “x” days to shift them in sections, then either get more or the remainder get given to The Dhims or the scum.

There’s genuine reasons for the poor sales.
    - Corruption p1ssing folk off
    - 6 hour round trip
    - Live on TV
    - Apathy
    - McInnes sh1tes himself against the scum

I’m so p1ssed off about the whole thing.
    As Inversneckie said, I’m dreading it to be honest.
    I don’t think we’ll win.
    We’re not good enough
    We sh1t our pants against the scum.
    It will be f*****g awful being surrounded by those scummy c*nts.

That said, I’m sure I’ll get my defiant head on come the 28th.

Bring the c***s on.

I wish nothing but misery on those c***s & hope for inappropriate stuff that I can’t repeat on here to fall upon them.
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 18-10-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    In the unlikely event we get to the final, I think we’re f****d for a 50/50 split agai st the a**e cheeks.
    If we do get to the final then first dibs to the 9/10 thousand that bothered going to the semi and anyone else can have a scramble for any leftovers.

It doesn't sit well having the news go on about how we fought for 50/50 share of tickets then couldn't sell them but the fact remains we have the best travelling support in the country so the BBC and anyone else who is making a deal about it with out dissecting the reasons can go f*ck themselves.

There’s a lot of finger pointing but it’s not important. What is important is how the club reacts after the game.

I believe that the support would have simply expected a 50/50 split to be on offer in the name of fairness / neutrality?

The club then took it upon themselves to publicly request 50% of the allocation. Which is fine but.......

2 things happened then - 1/ The SPFL had to admit to already giving Rangers more than 50% & 2/ Their own commitment to providing AFC with their own share of the NS if / when they sold their initial allocation was a lie.

At that point AFC should have exposed them publicly for what they are. They didn't.

By then it was too late and most had made their mind up not to bother. (What has / had gone before played heavily too)

The SPFL are at it, and the club are complicit.

That's where the fingers really need pointing.....

Its a huge concern we cant sell 10,000 tickets, even despite all of the points that have been made above. I get it, i really do, but im struggling to see a solution long term. The club can and should be doing all they can to ensure we are treated fairly, but im concerned that we have made ourselves look like total ****s by pushing for a fair ticket split and then sell next to f*ck all. We are playing into their hands, while at the same time trying to stick two fingers up to the SPFL. Its a rock and a hard place.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    There’s a lot of finger pointing but it’s not important. What is important is how the club reacts after the game.
    What do you mean?
    In what way?

Page 43 of 68 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast