+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    In the East Stand, there are 2,333 left.
    Think some are being (cough) held back in the South Stand upper - which means if we have no demand for them, we'll have the filth above us in the South Stand upper, in Sections K1 - L4.
    Interesting.

That being the case I expect AFC to be all over this - On the basis of us not being permitted above the ICT support for safety reasons in 2014.

In fact I want them to tell the SPFL (Publicly) that it's hypocrisy, negligent, has the intent of favouring one team, and that AFC take no responsibility for any trouble in the sections above / below. Perhaps go as far as to suggest taking legal advice too.

If we do not sell out those seats need to remain empty for exactly the same reasons as 2014.

Our media response to the inevitable foaming at the mouth should then read........'Well, if you weren't such a bunch of self righteous lying gloating cheating feckers, we would have sold them all and wouldn't be in this situation.' (Probably not exactly that, but you get the idea)

A combination of the SPFL shafting us good and proper, coupled with AFC's (All to late) pathetic effort in reply caused this, and is the final straw in a lot of cases. You only need to look at the North Stand distribution to appreciate their lack of respect / fairness etc - Milne should have gone to town with them on that alone.

It needs fixing, and soon. Be brave AFC.....

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    Interesting.

That being the case I expect AFC to be all over this - On the basis of us not being permitted above the ICT support for safety reasons in 2014.

In fact I want them to tell the SPFL (Publicly) that it's hypocrisy, negligent, has the intent of favouring one team, and that AFC take no responsibility for any trouble in the sections above / below. Perhaps go as far as to suggest taking legal advice too.

If we do not sell out those seats need to remain empty for exactly the same reasons as 2014.

Our media response to the inevitable foaming at the mouth should then read........'Well, if you weren't such a bunch of self righteous lying gloating cheating feckers, we would have sold them all and wouldn't be in this situation.' (Probably not exactly that, but you get the idea)

A combination of the SPFL shafting us good and proper, coupled with AFC's (All to late) pathetic effort in reply caused this, and is the final straw in a lot of cases. You only need to look at the North Stand distribution to appreciate their lack of respect / fairness etc - Milne should have gone to town with them on that alone.

Completely agree
    I think the penny may slowly be dropping for the club
    The last two or three statements, whilst not going far enough, have been more "barbed" than anything we've released previously
    The fans (via social media etc) need to keep letting the club know that we DEMAND that they speak up for us.
    Actions would be better than words, but words are a start I suppose.
    The latest statements are the workings of Dave Cormack and the American bloke (name I can't recall - Rob Wilks?)

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    Interesting.

While I completely agree with the sentiment behind this. And that the SFa are " at it again " favouring the cheeks etc etc.

One MINOR detail you are missing out on. The Final v ICT was a t Celtic Park. They can easily wriggle out of it by waffling about angle of dangle on stands. bleh, bleh, weegie bleh. etc.

Shame like.

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    While I completely agree with the sentiment behind this. And that the SFa are " at it again " favouring the cheeks etc etc.

One MINOR detail you are missing out on. The Final v ICT was a t Celtic Park. They can easily wriggle out of it by waffling about angle of dangle on stands. bleh, bleh, weegie bleh. etc.

Shame like.
    Any attempt to do so will simply make them look weak, pathetic, and silly.

Making them look weak, pathetic, and silly is what we need to do until this pantomime stops.

I would also urge Duncan Fraser to have a specific cost line for fines on the P&L so as we can budget accordingly.

Think our tickets are in the sections that could possibly have hun above. Hope to f*ck that's not the case.

Had a count and I see 2684 seats still available for the areas that aren't blocked off.

Surely we can shift that?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    If you look at the ticket counter on the website, ALL areas of the East Stand have tickets sold within them - half of it is completely sold out
    The only part that is "blocked off" is the upper part of the South Stand
    My point is, E3-E7 had over 2,000 seats for sale just a matter of hours ago. It's unlikely every single one suddenly was sold.

J2 in south also blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    My point is, E3-E7 had over 2,000 seats for sale just a matter of hours ago. It's unlikely every single one suddenly was sold.

J2 in south also blocked.
    Not sure what is going on but a small number of tickets now available for sale in F5-F7 but F1-F4 sold out. Is J2 not the Directors box so won't be on sale to us plebs. So looks like we have sold around 15,000 with 2,700 still available and 2,500 held back in upper South

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Not sure what is going on but a small number of tickets now available for sale in F5-F7 but F1-F4 sold out. Is J2 not the Directors box so won't be on sale to us plebs. So looks like we have sold around 15,000 with 2,700 still available and 2,500 held back in upper South
    I don’t know if I’m reading it wrong because surely the spfl haven’t come out and criticised us for selling the best seats to our own fans and not leaving nice blocks of tickets for the hordes of the great unwashed!!! Surely that would make it sound as if the spfl was favouring one team over the other. And that could never happen could it?? It’s in the bbc sport gossip page. I’m sure somebody more tech savvy could put a link up. Just realised the original story is from the daily retard so it may not be entirely accurate 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Had a count and I see 2684 seats still available for the areas that aren't blocked off.

Surely we can shift that?
    Number wang

People care too much about this

Just go to the game and watch it

Page 39 of 68 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast