+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Leicester City Helicopter Crash

Leicester City Helicopter Crash

https://www.theguardian.com/football...crash-car-park

Chairman and his board wiped out by the looks of it. Poor guys.

Although a terrible tragedy, its very lucky it went down where and when it did or it could have been a lot lot worse

Why was Kasper Schmeichel seen running out of the stadium towards the crash? Could other famous names be involved in the crash?

Reminds me of the Matthew Harding crash all those years ago

Helicopters seem to crash a lot.
    Nae sure how they fare statistically, but anecdotally they seem to.

Bad sh1t that, seemed to be popular with the fans, nae many owners you can say that about.

I've always thought helicopters are a bad idea. If it has engine trouble, it drops like a stone and you've got no chance of surviving. In an aeroplane, there's always a chance of gliding down to the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    I've always thought helicopters are a bad idea. If it has engine trouble, it drops like a stone and you've got no chance of surviving. In an aeroplane, there's always a chance of gliding down to the ground.

Helicopter crashes look worse because its always multiple deaths so its as if its more of a tragedy.

You are statistically more likely to die in a car but everyone has normalized driving and doesn't think about it. Helicopters very very rarely go down