+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Surely the police would say no to having them above us in the South Stand???

Mind we couldn't be above ICT fans for "safety" reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by GASC1980 View Post

The same police who I have seen stand idle, watching chairs and bottles being thrown from Hun stands into our own end...

I don't hold out any hope for common sense when those c*nts are involved.

Just over 9,000 tickets sold according to the club. So 9,001.

They let it happen at Iprix don`t they ?

Embarrassing tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Blacklands Zero View Post
    Embarrassing tbh
    How ? I can`t think of any other Semi at Hampden we or any other club outside the glasgow based ones , that would any more of a crowd.

Especially given the revised kick off time on a Sunday.

Hard enough to get to the original stupid early time .

Fact is the Semis should be played in a Neutral City, never mind a " neutral" venue.

See how they shunted Dons V St. J off to Embra , because they was no glasgow interest . ( Yet, next time forced us all to glasgow to give the huns some much needed revenue )

Whole thing stinks. over and over.

You watch , if we can defeat the huns and the referee in this semi , we`ll be punished by a reduced allocation for the Final.
    It`s blatant now. They know they can get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Just over 9,000 tickets sold according to the club. So 9,001.
    To many folk cant be assed with it all now.

St Johnstone a few weeks back. Four of us going. One pulled out well in advance of the day. The remaining three asked over forty folk between us and the general consensus was f@ck that. I even offered the train for free. A day out on the beer, a day away from the Missus or whatever ,nae too far away, with free train and still nobody took it on. I would have punted that easily not so long ago.

When we were on the train, the three of us talked about how many of our mates have jacked it and just genuinely cant be assed now. I have very little active Dons supporting mates now.

I'm washing my hair.

This happened at scottish cup final against septic (other end of South stand) upper level was septic .it was allowed then and no doubt will be allowed in this semi final.You could see the unease of parents with young children. If we go 2 nil up it will be hoods up heid doon until back in the concourse

Page 41 of 68 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast