+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

I couldnt give a monkeys either way. If our support is a bit thin on the ground, then the Huns will laugh. If it’s sold out, the SPFL will be creasing themselves. Not a great position to be in but one which we were manoeuvred into by our own club

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    We're going to get caught between two stools.

There appears to be a half-a*sed boycott going on.
    A boycott only works if everyone does it

We'll end up selling 14,000 tickets and getting criticism from all quarters for the lack of sales.

Anyone who can go to Hamdung, get to Hamdung.

The thought of the media and the scum gloating etc for our lack of sales is horrendous!
    We are caught between two stools and I have to pick our own stool.

I've got my ticket, I might not go, probably won't.

Maybe the club have been listening recently. They need to do more though and it's a bit late with some of their comments.

I really wish Milne would **** off.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    We are caught between two stools and I have to pick our own stool.

I've got my ticket, I might not go, probably won't.

Maybe the club have been listening recently. They need to do more though and it's a bit late with some of their comments.

I really wish Milne would **** off.
    From what I hear, Dave Cormack is taking a far more hands on approach, even though he's based in America.
    Milne will disappear if this white elephant at Kingsford ever gets built.
    (For what it's worth, my money is on it NOT happening due to finances).
    If/when Kingsford happens, Cormack takes over.

We'll likely be handed out with big foam hands to make it the all encompassing, all American family experience.
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 16-10-2018 at 11:20 AM.

In the East Stand, there are 2,333 left.
    Think some are being (cough) held back in the South Stand upper - which means if we have no demand for them, we'll have the filth above us in the South Stand upper, in Sections K1 - L4.

In the East Stand, there are 2,333 left.
    Think some are being (cough) held back in the South Stand upper - which means if we have no demand for them, we'll have the filth above us in the South Stand upper, in Sections K1 - L4.
    F3-F7 and G1 seem to have been pulled from sale - says "sold out".

This seems unlikely, considering that last night there were about 2,200 tickets left in these sections.

Is this the club preparing to move existing F1-F3 punters to other seats, so they can give F1-F3 to the Huns?

J2 in SS lower, K1-K4 and L1-L4 in SS upper are also being held back from sale, so you can be sure these are earmarked for the Hun as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Unfortunately although I'm sure there will be dandies not going to the semi because they are fed up with the Scottish game I reckon it is more likely because people can't be arsed.
    This is kind of the case for me, fed up with the Scottish game/authorities f^^king about with kick off times, changing venues (nae for us of course) only after being laughed at by thousands of fans, then there was this Gazza debacle that I thought was an early april-fools . Originally I wasn't going to this semi simply couldn't be arsed especially after my last two hampden outings M'well 0-3 and Tims in league cup final 0-3 that was the pessimistic me a couple weeks ago, now I've been turned around by a pal who says he's bouncing for this game and "canna wait to get stuck into these hun cu+ts " hmmmmmm we shall see.
    Last edited by JIMBO_86; 16-10-2018 at 01:21 PM.

Anyone know when tickets can be picked up from Pittodrie? went for the cheap option here

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    F3-F7 and G1 seem to have been pulled from sale - says "sold out".

This seems unlikely, considering that last night there were about 2,200 tickets left in these sections.

Is this the club preparing to move existing F1-F3 punters to other seats, so they can give F1-F3 to the Huns?

J2 in SS lower, K1-K4 and L1-L4 in SS upper are also being held back from sale, so you can be sure these are earmarked for the Hun as well.
    Re F1 - F3, in a word, no.
    That's the East Stand
    NO way the scum are getting any of that.
    F1 - F3 was reserved for supporters clubs

Re F1 - F3, in a word, no.
    That's the East Stand
    NO way the scum are getting any of that.
    F1 - F3 was reserved for supporters clubs
    OK, then I suspect what they are doing is the usual approach of having isolated full sections of fans rather than all sections which are sparsely populated.

This will likely have been in the sales process agreed between SPFL / Hampden / AFC.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    OK, then I suspect what they are doing is the usual approach of having isolated full sections of fans rather than all sections which are sparsely populated.

This will likely have been in the sales process agreed between SPFL / Hampden / AFC.
    If you look at the ticket counter on the website, ALL areas of the East Stand have tickets sold within them - half of it is completely sold out
    The only part that is "blocked off" is the upper part of the South Stand

Page 38 of 68 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast