+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post

Also, I’d like to know why it was Police Scotland’s decision for our game to be first.
    Because they expect more trouble at a dons match v the huns than a tim match against hearts. We now wont have time to sesh all day before going rampaging through the streets of Glasgow. Police Scotland are stuck in the 80's

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Because they expect more trouble at a dons match v the huns than a tim match against hearts. We now wont have time to sesh all day before going rampaging through the streets of Glasgow. Police Scotland are stuck in the 80's
    Not quite, more to do with Aberdeen fans arriving earlier due to the distance and therefore leaving earlier.

You can't tell me there wouldn't be bother if we were all in Glasgow at the same time?

The sensible thing would be just having it on different weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Not quite, more to do with Aberdeen fans arriving earlier due to the distance and therefore leaving earlier.

You can't tell me there wouldn't be bother if we were all in Glasgow at the same time?

F*ck it, we should have some sort of Scottish League cup royal rumble. Us, Hearts, Sevco and Tims all on pitch at the same time. Fans mingling in the stands with tonnes of alcohol handed out for free.

Yes different weekends, I even think they could play around with the KO times to at least give our fans a fighting chance of getting down before the game starts.

I don't think I am being paranoid in thinking Police Scotland do it on purpose just to try and put as many of us off travelling as possible.

Yes different weekends, I even think they could play around with the KO times to at least give our fans a fighting chance of getting down before the game starts.

I don't think I am being paranoid in thinking Police Scotland do it on purpose just to try and put as many of us off travelling as possible.
    I'm sure the cops in strathclyde will be delighted about that Sunday. Days off cancelled for a start.

I'm sure the cops in strathclyde will be delighted about that Sunday. Days off cancelled for a start.
    The city centre will be interesting from around 14:15 to 19:15 with four sets of fans on the go who don't have a great record of getting along with each other.

I'm all for having a dump in my seat at the end of the game but surely the club have told the SPFL that they need to make travel arrangements for us to get down. For example the SPFL should lay on extra trains and busses so we can make that noon start.

Serves the c***s right.
    That numpty Huncaster said the police insisted we play at 12... so **** them.
    I hope there’s trouble. Their doing

+1 for the sit in. Brilliant idea.
    Legally peaceful protests are allowed

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Serves the c***s right.
    That numpty Huncaster said the police insisted we play at 12... so **** them.
    I hope there’s trouble. Their doing
    What's it got to do with the cops that will actually police it?

Page 11 of 68 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast