+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Anyone who thinks we are going to Hampden this weekend to do anything other than allow Sevco possession or time on the ball, is deluded, blind to DM's tactics or hasn't seen us play against Sevco in these last two years. Even in Dm's post match interviews, he has openly admitted to deliberately "allowing Rangers possession and giving them time on the ball" in games.

I have never seen us have a go at them apart from our 2-1 win at Ibrox a couple seasons ago. Our cup record in big games speaks for itself as well.... we always utterly sh!t it. I would be absolutely astounded if we beat them on Sunday. Regardless, a 110% effort is required, but we don't seem to get ourselves motivated for big games. Our fans will be in this stands with mixed emotions of trepidation and knowing what our 'big game' approach is like. I hope I'm wrong and we stuff them, but I cannot see it happening, In fact I expect us to get a doing.

Rangers are going to stroll this. McWinless will pick the wrong formation, spend most of the game trying to fix it & by the time we realise Rangers are absolutely pish, we’ll be 3-0 down.

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Anyone who thinks we are going to Hampden this weekend to do anything other than allow Sevco possession or time on the ball, is deluded, blind to DM's tactics or hasn't seen us play against Sevco in these last two years. Even in Dm's post match interviews, he has openly admitted to deliberately "allowing Rangers possession and giving them time on the ball" in games.

I have never seen us have a go at them apart from our 2-1 win at Ibrox a couple seasons ago. Our cup record in big games speaks for itself as well.... we always utterly sh!t it. I would be absolutely astounded if we beat them on Sunday. Regardless, a 110% effort is required, but we don't seem to get ourselves motivated for big games. Our fans will be in this stands with mixed emotions of trepidation and knowing what our 'big game' approach is like. I hope I'm wrong and we stuff them, but I cannot see it happening, In fact I expect us to get a doing.
    Probably fairly accurate.
    It's the hope that kills you.

His (probable) approach will be his undoing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    Rangers are going to stroll this. McWinless will pick the wrong formation, spend most of the game trying to fix it & by the time we realise Rangers are absolutely pish, we’ll be 3-0 down.
    And that's them without that despicable pair of c**nts Morelos (is he simple?) and Lafferty.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    And that's them without that despicable pair of c**nts Morelos (is he simple?) and Lafferty.
    Numero uno, the price reflects our chances......I’m nae f ucking confident, I’ll have punt on the once michty though 👊
    Numero dos, the admins on here have at long last dropped their gaurd. 👏🏼

SF

Where is afc1903mad and his spin on our recent demeanours in the league this season. Do you see us beating the huns or are we just negative b@stards? Were you at the match on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Where is afc1903mad and his spin on our recent demeanours in the league this season. Do you see us beating the huns or are we just negative b@stards? Were you at the match on Saturday?
    I was wondering that myself.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    I've been secretly hoping all week that Gleeson and Forrester get injured in training forcing DM to put some youngsters on the bench or maybe even start with one or two!

The youngsters know no fear, shouldn't have the mental block the 1st team seem to have against this sorry excuse for a football club and will just want to play their best which means we might actually have a f ucking go at theses cretinous c unts!

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Maybe this forum has finally broken him.

Nah

He never reads anybody's posts anyway.
    Just rants on and on with his s'hite.

Page 57 of 68 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast