+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 51 of 68 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Quote Originally Posted by EastAnglianRed View Post
    In the main, yes I'd agree with that

What's changing now is that a decent number are choosing not to fund corruption - This is the first of a few 'bloody noses' I suspect (For the SPFL, SFA & the Club)

Putting all that to one side for a minute though and, for me, you're bang on the money with the remainder of the post

SF
    Except that It’s not a bloody nose for the SFA or the SPFL though. When are football fans in this country going to realise that they don’t care what we think or do?

If we sold zero, it would mean nothing. As long as the cheeks support is steady, they really don’t care. Those two supports combined make up more than double of the other 42 clubs combined and they are the wonderful and magnificent Old Form in their eyes. We quite literally make up the numbers. It’s one system that is used and abused for the benefit of 2 clubs. I have said it before, a complete breakaway completely supported by the fans is the only way to go. It’s gone too far to repair.

So when do the SPFL & the SFA do something about punishing that fat, odious, illiterate hun f**kwit & his constant derogatory comments about AFC.

Surely as a CURRENT player, it is their job to deal with that?

There’s a heap o folk nae going cause they know well in advance the dung that will be served up to us through tactics put in place by the manager.

It’ll inevitably be the one up front ****e with wave after wave of Rangers attacks.

We’ll be trying to keep it 0-0 for as long as possible without lifting a glove on them.

People are starting to twig, and for that reason (and rightly so) are avoiding trailing down to witness the white flag being waved before a ball is even kicked.

Not going next week because of who we are playing. I have no interest in paying money to witness orcs acting like orcs. That said it really will prevent my eyes from bleeding watching us trying to play football. We are not on a run of poor form or short of confidence we are just plainly not very good and deteriorating slowly and painfully.

Quote Originally Posted by theoninedog View Post
    There’s a heap o folk nae going cause they know well in advance the dung that will be served up to us through tactics put in place by the manager.

It’ll inevitably be the one up front ****e with wave after wave of Rangers attacks.

We’ll be trying to keep it 0-0 for as long as possible without lifting a glove on them.

People are starting to twig, and for that reason (and rightly so) are avoiding trailing down to witness the white flag being waved before a ball is even kicked.
    I would say the kick off time is a big factor in folk not going,if it went to extra time and pens you will be lucky to get home at midnight which nobody wants on a Sunday.

I don’t buy this thing that people are stopping to go because the football is crap,it’s been crap for decades and it hasn’t stopped people from going so I can’t see why it’s an issue all of a sudden.The same goes for the SFA and SPFL being corrupt.

If the game was played on a Saturday we would have took at least 14-15k.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I would say the kick off time is a big factor in folk not going,if it went to extra time and pens you will be lucky to get home at midnight which nobody wants on a Sunday.

I don’t buy this thing that people are stopping to go because the football is crap,it’s been crap for decades and it hasn’t stopped people from going so I can’t see why it’s an issue all of a sudden.The same goes for the SFA and SPFL being corrupt.

If the game was played on a Saturday we would have took at least 14-15k.
    Im sorry but your kidding yourself if you think the kick off time has anything to do with poor sales,we argued for a later kick off so i dont buy into that,people aren't going because the football we are playing is cringeworthy at best and most people know we will get hammered by sevco,the way we are playing its inevitable,i can see it being a 3or4 nil job,thats why people aint going

Ill have a stab at DM’s starting X1 v the scum;

Lewis
    Logan Devlin McKenna Considine
    Ball Shinnie
    GMS Ferguson McGinn
    Wilson

Subs: Cerny, Lowe, Gleeson, Wright, Cosgrove, May & Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Ill have a stab at DM’s starting X1 v the scum;

Lewis
    Ball Shinnie
    GMS Ferguson McGinn
    Wilson

Subs: Cerny, Lowe, Gleeson, Wright, Cosgrove, May & Anderson
    I think that's exactly the team he will pick whereas my team would be

Lewis
    Logan Devlin McKenna Lowe
    Shinnie Ferguson
    GMS Wright McGinn
    Wilson

Those teams are way too attacking for DM in a big game. It's more likely to be something like this

Lewis
    Shinnie Ferguson Lowe
    GMS Donkey McGinn

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    I think that's exactly the team he will pick whereas my team would be

Lewis
    Logan Devlin McKenna Lowe
    Shinnie Ferguson
    GMS Wright McGinn
    Wilson
    I agree.