+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Leagie Cup Semis

Quote Originally Posted by Stupie82 View Post
    Its a huge concern we cant sell 10,000 tickets, even despite all of the points that have been made above. I get it, i really do, but im struggling to see a solution long term. The club can and should be doing all they can to ensure we are treated fairly, but im concerned that we have made ourselves look like total ****s by pushing for a fair ticket split and then sell next to f*ck all. We are playing into their hands, while at the same time trying to stick two fingers up to the SPFL. Its a rock and a hard place.
    Exactly my thoughts.
    We had to do one of two things.
    Sell NO tickets, or sell 20,000.

We’ve gone halfway house & got the worst possible outcome.
    For this game & for future games at that sh1tehole Hamdung against either set of scum

We didnt push for a fair split. If it was a fair split, we would’ve got a 50/50 with a toss for the West Stand. This was never on the cards.

Whatever the result, the club will have to recognise their part in this f*ck up & the bigger issues surrounding AFC and the support just now. Maybe not everyone is a cheerleader for DNA, Kingsford, McInnes, Loyalty Points etc. It’s not that they take the support for granted - they take the pish right out them

Its a huge concern we cant sell 10,000 tickets, even despite all of the points that have been made above. I get it, i really do, but im struggling to see a solution long term. The club can and should be doing all they can to ensure we are treated fairly, but im concerned that we have made ourselves look like total ****s by pushing for a fair ticket split and then sell next to f*ck all. We are playing into their hands, while at the same time trying to stick two fingers up to the SPFL. Its a rock and a hard place.
    I really think folk are just pig sick of the whole set-up now, it has been a long time coming.

With just over a week to go we have sold only half. Its a clear sign of the times. Too many think everything is rosey. It clearly isnt

The sh@te involving the club combined with the status quo returning(with an imposter r*****s) is too much for too many and its clearly showing now
    Last edited by Pacman1903; 18-10-2018 at 08:47 PM.

The bigger issue is the club appearing to be spineless when it matters.

That's the real damage....

As much as i have agreed with the verbal bashing of the club at times and most of it has been deserved, i do however feel we are cutting our nose of to spite our face here. Sure, the club has not done enough in the past, but they did fight for this after the initial uproar, pushing for a change of kick off time and demanding an increase to the initial allocation, yet we havent repaid that with buying tickets.

We either ask the club to do more and fully back those decisions, or we accept it for what it is and do nothing. We cannot cause an uproar, expect the club to stand tall and make demands, while we all sit on our hands and do nothing in return. Its a two way street and while the club has been guilty of not listening to the fans in the past, they have done it here and we have thrown them under the bus. Some might say tough luck, they deserve it, but thats not what we are trying to achieve here. I agree with RST, we should have either boycotted the whole damn thing or sold the bloody lot. We just look like dicks here.

As much as i have agreed with the verbal bashing of the club at times and most of it has been deserved, i do however feel we are cutting our nose of to spite our face here. Sure, the club has not done enough in the past, but they did fight for this after the initial uproar, pushing for a change of kick off time and demanding an increase to the initial allocation, yet we havent repaid that with buying tickets.

We either ask the club to do more and fully back those decisions, or we accept it for what it is and do nothing. We cannot cause an uproar, expect the club to stand tall and make demands, while we all sit on our hands and do nothing in return. Its a two way street and while the club has been guilty of not listening to the fans in the past, they have done it here and we have thrown them under the bus. Some might say tough luck, they deserve it, but thats not what we are trying to achieve here. I agree with RST, we should have either boycotted the whole damn thing or sold the bloody lot. We just look like dicks here.
    We should have realised we are not well enough supported to fill half of hampdung. Then we wouldnt have looked like dicks

The SPFL lied and we took it lying down - Did you miss that bit?

It’s a situation that arises because the club lies down in the first place. That’s their starting point. It’s difficult to look hard when you’re already being shafted.

The support don’t look like d1cks, the SPFL & the club do. It’s got f*ck all to do with us

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    We should have realised we are not well enough supported to fill half of hampdung. Then we wouldnt have looked like dicks
    Perhaps, but we would have more of a chance in doing so all being equal

Page 44 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast