+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Favourite and least favourite foreigner?

Favourite and least favourite foreigner?

To have played for the Toon? One pick for each.
    My Favourite many will say different but I used to love watching Laurent Robert his freekicks were awesome and on his day I always thought something was going to happen when he got on the ball.

My least favourite has to be Sissoko he just used our club as a stepping stone to the spurs sub bench. Every time he Fu(ked off on international duty he looked like a world beater. Then he'd come back out on a Newcastle shirt and start plodding about the pitch. Waste of space and money imo.

Just tryna get another thread going as the main one on here is yet another huge argument. And Pboro you are more than welcome to comment just please don't say your worst is someone because of the way Rafa has coached them or some sh1t like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    To have played for the Toon? One pick for each.
    My Favourite many will say different but I used to love watching Laurent Robert his freekicks were awesome and on his day I always thought something was going to happen when he got on the ball.

My least favourite has to be Sissoko he just used our club as a stepping stone to the spurs sub bench. Every time he Fu(ked off on international duty he looked like a world beater. Then he'd come back out on a Newcastle shirt and start plodding about the pitch. Waste of space and money imo.

Just tryna get another thread going as the main one on here is yet another huge argument. And Pboro you are more than welcome to comment just please don't say your worst is someone because of the way Rafa has coached them or some sh1t like that.
    Many favourites and many leasts but to reduce it to one of each then Jonas as a like because of his honesty and dedicated commitment and mainly for the same reasons as yourself Sissoko as the baddy.

Always liked Jonas to.

Also a fan of Ketsbia but for me it's Solano.

Worst one. . . Never a fan of Boumsong but think you're right that it has to be Sissoko. It was the blatant way he did thing as well.

Favourite - Jonas

Least - Sissoko

Both because of attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Always liked Jonas to.

Also a fan of Ketsbia but for me it's Solano.

Worst one. . . Never a fan of Boumsong but think you're right that it has to be Sissoko. It was the blatant way he did thing as well.
    Solano was a close one for me to. Always played with his heart on his sleeve.

Jonas is a good call, Nobby too.

Probably between Pav or Albert for me, so...Pav, I think.

Least favourite? Only one???

Andreas Andersson, the flouncy little shite.

And special mention for hi fans,

Favourite: Ginola.
    Least favourite: Marcelino.

Ahhh, aye, that little sore-fingered twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Ahhh, aye, that little sore-fingered twat.
    That's the one. A right sickening git.

Solano, Pav, Given or Speed for me - can’t choose. With less talent Sibierski.

Michael Owen (he’s from Chester and was apparently born in the end of their stadium that is actually in Wales) hate him. Sh1thouse.

Sissoko runs him very close.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)