+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: What’s going on then?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    The baby
    Aww Geoffrey kid, you haven't changed a bit have you in the 70 odd years since.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    That is very ancient, comapred to my age of 47 and a third.
    Age is only a number though, it doesn't stop older fans having their own views does it.
    Wow Acido, you never said you were a coffin dodger before!

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Ill give you another one Romanis. Appiah.
    Yet to make his debut, but is an England un1
    8 regular, as he has been since 16,
    At 17 he could surpass Burke very quickly. His only problem is the size of squad and quality of it. Burke's break through was easy to forsee, with the squad as it was.
    Tricky I saw Appiah on Thursday night at At George's for England U18 v Sweden he looks a very good prospect Whatever happened to Burke looked a world beater but struggling to even get a start with WBA

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Tricky I saw Appiah on Thursday night at At George's for England U18 v Sweden he looks a very good prospect Whatever happened to Burke looked a world beater but struggling to even get a start with WBA
    Not sure how this thread has led to talking about Forest prospects/cast offs, but regarding Burke...maybe a bit of a ‘flash in the pan’, mista. He’s approaching 22 now and has made a total of about 66 first team appearances for three clubs, scoring seven goals. Cost Leipzig a lot but not much else to show really.

That could be the problem with pushing kids too far too soon. Not everyone is a Milner or Rooney from **** prospect to England international. I like the look of what I've been reading on Appiah but unfortunately he's not gonna get into Karanka's team as is the case with Grant and Yates.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    Wow Acido, you never said you were a coffin dodger before!
    Unconfirmed reports suggest you're on to something, the bugger's been fudging with his age. I've seen reports of him being the opposite of 47 - 74. Whichever is true, the chances of him watching Barnsley in the Prem is slim to none and slim has already left the building....

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    Unconfirmed reports suggest you're on to something, the bugger's been fudging with his age. I've seen reports of him being the opposite of 47 - 74. Whichever is true, the chances of him watching Barnsley in the Prem is slim to none and slim has already left the building....
    What are you on about now eh ?, Ive told you my age many times before, it all started the year we went decimal. And the number 1 song on the day I was born was... Chirpy chirpy cheep cheep.
    And Gunt, theres a blast from the past, you keep disappearing from Tykesmad. lol

What are you on about now eh ?, Ive told you my age many times before, it all started the year we went

decimal. And the number 1 song on the day I was born was... Chirpy chirpy cheep cheep.
    And Gunt, theres a blast from the past, you keep disappearing from Tykesmad. lol
    Acido that's what I like about you Always middle of the road Watched your team on Sky today you have a very good team could get promotion I think very entertaining to watch very impressed

Acido that's what I like about you Always middle of the road. Watched your team on Sky today you have a very good team could get promotion I think very entertaining to watch very impressed.
    I saw what you did there, 'Middle of the road' indeed. Ohh and Wheres your momma gone etc. lol
    Thanks for the good comments about our team, we are only Lg One these days of course but we're building something positive here at the moment, under the German coach Daniel Stendel, and the mega rich owners!.
    He likes the high pressing game and if we could keep that up for the whole 90+ minutes, then we'd be winning every single game comfortably. But we know it doesn't always work out like that.
    Btw Mista, theres a thread on our board about what other fans thought of us today (what the sky sports viewers said), its good to get some positive comments like that from 'away' fans.
    Last edited by Acido; 13-10-2018 at 06:55 PM.

I saw what you did there, 'Middle of the road' indeed. Ohh and Wheres your momma gone etc. lol

Thanks for the good comments about our team, we are only Lg One these days of course but we're building something positive here at the moment, under the German coach Daniel Stendel, and the mega rich owners!.
    He likes the high pressing game and if we could keep that up for the whole 90+ minutes, then we'd be winning every single game comfortably. But we know it doesn't always work out like that.
    Btw Mista, theres a thread on our board about what other fans thought of us today (what the sky sports viewers said), its good to get some positive comments like that from 'away' fans.
    I was very impressed the type of football we all like to watch

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)