+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: What’s going on then?

Incidentally, as a point of order, 47 divided by a third is 141, rather than as you later suggest approaching 16.

The standard of maths these days is appalling

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Incidentally, as a point of order, 47 divided by a third is 141, rather than as you later suggest approaching 16.

The standard of maths these days is appalling
    Measure twice cut once

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    I don't disagree either. eg: Tricky was saying for months way before he broke the 1st team, that Ollie Burke was special. He and his kid have been to U23s and other youth level games. So deffo I will defer to your knowledge of your team's players. In that sense obviously I will not be able to talk at length about youth from our academy because there's no way to watch telecasts of their games out here. But that doesn't mean a fan anywhere in the globe is a 'lesser fan' because he can't get to games. We both watch the same game, albeit one in the flesh, 1 on the tube. Both are contributing. The stadium fan in match day revenue and vocal support, the 'telly' fan in tv revenue and merchandise and also moral support, because players do engage with supporters on social media.

And don't forget, an overseas fan if he travels, will pay almost the same if not more than a season ticket holder, in terms of flight, accommodation, tickets and merchandise. Every fan is important, every club knows that. If Derby make the Prem, the possibility of millions from India, China, USA and South East Asia watch and following them can generate the kind of revenue that can keep the club stable financially for years and years.
    Ill give you another one Romanis. Appiah.
    Yet to make his debut, but is an England un18 regular, as he has been since 16,
    At 17 he could surpass Burke very quickly. His only problem is the size of squad and quality of it. Burke's break through was easy to forsee, with the squad as it was.

Quote Originally Posted by Romanis View Post
    47? Nah never, you ain't 47. 47/3 very possibly. Which means you're about to reach the age of consent, you little tyke. I'm not into guys, but my wife keeps trying to get me to do and try new stuff. So I just might acquiesce and 'do you' when you turn 16!
    Trolol.
    Im 47 years and 4 months Romanis, I was born in June '71. Thats why I call it a third (a third of a year!), is that so hard to understand ?.
    Last edited by Acido; 12-10-2018 at 04:00 PM.

By the time he understands it,you wont be 47.333333 any longer, more like 48.5

By the time he understands it,you wont be 47.333333 any longer, more like 48.5
    Err yes, you might be right there Geoff lol. Btw kid, thats not you is it in that avatar ?.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Err yes, you might be right there Geoff lol. Btw kid, thats not you is it in that avatar ?.
    No it's not him. Geoffs a right tit. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> running

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yes

Yes
    What, are you the booby bird, or the baby ?.

The baby

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)