+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rondon injured

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    Yup, again he did that for us in the Champ. Then it seems to disappear in the prem.
    Maybe cause he was only getting small runs knowing he had to produce straight away which inturn can work the opposite way because of pressure. If he'd been given the prem time of Joselu I think he would of been decent.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Maybe cause he was only getting small runs knowing he had to produce straight away which inturn can work the opposite way because of pressure. If he'd been given the prem time of Joselu I think he would of been decent.

Some players just need a confidence boost and a decent run of games. Remember Lukako was a nobody before coming to West Brom and found his confidence and became decent - fantastic no, but we or you would have him now like a shot in our sides. Take that Leicester player Barnes on loan to us - getting a game week in week out, and no doubt he will go back to Leicester twice the player - he's a huge prospect!

Huddersfield and Cardiff are ****e, and you are better than Fulham and Southampton so just need a turn of luck!

My Mrs is banned from buying anything from Sports Direct as can't believe you can't even get your money back if you return anything - credit note what the feck!

Rondon. LOL.

Was never impressed, if I'm honest. If I'm going to have a striker that is as slow as treacle, would have preferred to have Mitro. At least he actually slots and nods them in. And uses his body - Toon fans never seemed to appreciate that bit of graft.

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    Rondon. LOL.

Was never impressed, if I'm honest. If I'm going to have a striker that is as slow as treacle, would have preferred to have Mitro. At least he actually slots and nods them in. And uses his body - Toon fans never seemed to appreciate that bit of graft.
    We must have the weakest forward options in the League....and, I suspect some Chimpo teams have better options than us (not that I've seen enough of Muto to judge, tbf)

Ive seen enough of Muto to know he is awful, he is quite obviously not even as good as hosses poo in training....

Dear me!

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    Ive seen enough of Muto to know he is awful, he is quite obviously not even as good as hosses poo in training....

Dear me!
    Yeah he just looks like he will run round like a headless chicken for 90 mins producing nothing. Let's face it if he was decent he'd be starting, it's not like we've got an inform striker keeping him out 🤦🏻*♂️

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    We must have the weakest forward options in the League....and, I suspect some Chimpo teams have better options than us (not that I've seen enough of Muto to judge, tbf)
    Not according to Benitez .. In the next window we looking at "other positions" our frontline deemed good enough .. According to quotes posted on nufcblog.

Wouldn't take any notice of any transfer rumours/quotes.Whatever we need,we never get so what's the point in worrying anymore.
    We all know we need a decent striker.It will never happen with the slug here

Ashley OUT!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)