+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Rob Molloy

AH has also commented on twitter about the Molloy situation. You'll have to go and look for yourselves as it seems folk are getting fed up of me commenting on his tweets.

Alan Hardy has always said he would sell the club if he received an offer from someone who could invest far more than him and who he believed had the club's best interests at heart. I don't know if Hardy has genuinely not heard of the Molloys, given that their previous interest was well publicised, but his response to the latest hot air on social media seems to confirm what he thinks about their credibility.

Of course we will still represent Europe in the Ryder Cup. I don't think Brexit means we are moving Britain out of continental Europe. My youngest daughter, said a similar thing, after the referendum, " its a pity we won't be in the European Championships anymore ".........

Quote Originally Posted by Florida Pie View Post
    Of course we will still represent Europe in the Ryder Cup. I don't think Brexit means we are moving Britain out of continental Europe. My youngest daughter, said a similar thing, after the referendum, " its a pity we won't be in the European Championships anymore ".........
    Jeez I was misled - re-vote please. I want a Brexit that means BREXIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Jeez I was misled - re-vote please. I want a Brexit that means BREXIT.
    Re-vote for me as well, please. I only voted leave 'cause I thought it would get us out of the Eurovision Song Contest!

Is this guy a son of Joseph Molloy.

yep

Certainly unusual to start tweeting , i can not remember him showing an interest some years ago when his pop was sniffing around.

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    Certainly unusual to start tweeting , i can not remember him showing an interest some years ago when his pop was sniffing around.
    His old man was a middle man and I think the son is the same, no money themselves to invest they find someone looking to put money into a club and takes a hefty commission.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast