+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rob Molloy

Name:  molloy5.jpg
Views: 2345
Size:  40.1 KB

This has all of a sudden become more interesting, same lot as last time regarding the Yankees link. They certainly have the money it seems, but do we want US owners or Hardy? I like Hardy but does he actually have the funds to take us through to where we need to be?

Where is "where we need" to be though? In my view we just need to be a long term sustainable football league club regardless of division. don't get me wrong would love to see us back up in the Championship again but would be quite happy to know we have a club to support way into the future.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Where is "where we need" to be though? In my view we just need to be a long term sustainable football league club regardless of division. don't get me wrong would love to see us back up in the Championship again but would be quite happy to know we have a club to support way into the future.
    We aren't sustainable in league 2 we need to be a front foot league 1 team or championship minimum. Bouncing between those two would be ideal as you'd get championship gates up there and promotion gates in league 1

Never understood why we have not had more interest from the states, I always thought, now soccer is more popular over there, someone would like to invest in the world's oldest league club. I hope, whatever happens, Hardy stays involved.

Quote Originally Posted by gozzie321 View Post
    Never understood why we have not had more interest from the states, I always thought, now soccer is more popular over there, someone would like to invest in the world's oldest league club. I hope, whatever happens, Hardy stays involved.
    Can't see them there high-rollin' yanks wantin' any a-ssis-tance from some two-bit limey worth only a miserable 80 million bucks. Yuk, yuk, yuk, and a big Texan YEE-HAR to y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Can't see them there high-rollin' yanks wantin' any a-ssis-tance from some two-bit limey worth only a miserable 80 million bucks. Yuk, yuk, yuk, and a big Texan YEE-HAR to y'all!

Wella slappa my thigh and keep dem maggies rollin, yeehahhhhhhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I getting the vibe that you're taking the urine but I believe if it's the same group as last time, they wanted Hardy to keep running it but he declined because he didn't want to make mistakes with other people's money

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Name:  molloy5.jpg
Views: 2345
Size:  40.1 KB
    The fans replies to this guy are cringe worthy. Is it school holidays again?

So why didn't they outbid Hardy for the club 2 years ago?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast