+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Rob Molloy

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Just smacks of a wind up, sorry.
    Would agree, on my way to the Navigation, just seen a pig flying over Meadow Lane

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Would agree, on my way to the Navigation, just seen a pig flying over Meadow Lane
    Don't panic, it's left over the from when Pink Floyd played at the Lane

Nothing in it according to Charlie pre-match, there's been no approach.

There has to be something in this.Both tweeting about the win.Would you tell 2 tin pot reporters all your dealings.About time spike Curtis did a bit of deep research instead of being a "yes Boss,whatever you say Boss"

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    There has to be something in this.Both tweeting about the win.Would you tell 2 tin pot reporters all your dealings.About time spike Curtis did a bit of deep research instead of being a "yes Boss,whatever you say Boss"
    On the other hand nothing all day from AH. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    On the other hand nothing all day from AH. Strange.
    Not StThrea O.P., on another Thread you suggested he was in France.

Never shut him up before,being out of the Country.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    There is 100% some interest to invest/buy the problem is i'm not so sure there interest in selling. Hence the Twitter nonsense to put pressure on.

Quote Originally Posted by mark45 View Post
    There is 100% some interest to invest/buy the problem is i'm not so sure there interest in selling. Hence the Twitter nonsense to put pressure on.
    Yes I think so and I can't say I'm impressed. If, as somebody suggested earlier, they were willing to see the club go into administration (and almost certainly non-league) in order to get their hands on it then we should stay well clear. If they have serious money then there has to be clubs in better shape than Notts to target at the present time. If Hardy has genuinely had enough already then fine, I'd be grateful that somebody else wants to take us on, but from what we know so far I feel very uneasy about the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Not StThrea O.P., on another Thread you suggested he was in France.
    Yes he was in France and tweeted about the Ryder cup and other stuff - just nothing about Notts until after the win which is unusual (the "nothing" bit being unusual though the win bit is a bit unusual too ).

However it appears he set a good example by driving back to be at the game today and was rewarded for his efforts which I'm sure will have kept his spirits high after the EU's performance at the golf. Will we still be part of the team after Brexit?

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast