+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can't beat a bit of bully

Can't beat a bit of bully

One hundred and eighty k.....to pay off Mr McCann.

Is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    One hundred and eighty k.....to pay off Mr McCann.

Is it worth it?
    fffnnn scary mate,had we had someone competent within the Nelms role at dens then mccann and gartland wouldv been sacked last season after the carry on after the saints game,simple case of gross misconduct that wouldv resulted in a zero pay out for either.

180 grand thank u ............beggars belief

Quote Originally Posted by shaded View Post
    fffnnn scary mate,had we had someone competent within the Nelms role at dens then mccann and gartland wouldv been sacked last season after the carry on after the saints game,simple case of gross misconduct that wouldv resulted in a zero pay out for either.

180 grand thank u ............beggars belief
    Worked in sales most of my days.

Seen hundreds of guys dismissed or pressured to jack for not hitting targets , amazes me that fitba managers seem to be a different breed.

Rather than the precarious occupation they make it oot to be it seems to be a no risk situation once they have their signature on a contract.

Good at it....get a better job.

No very good.....get paid up then get a job on the radio.

Surely there must be a case for a one year rolling contract only......you might miss out on a manager moving from a similar sized club but how often do we try and prize a manager away from a similar sized club....Jack Ross....although I'd argue Dee a bigger job....b4 that???.......Can't think of one.

If he gets a win next week, that will be a good time to walk away with some pride. When it's last chance saloon, he seems to deliver because he has to, when he's got some legroom, he just pisses about trying to make us Real Madrid. Happy day though, doonsters under shabba labba doon doon confirm their funster status, 90 years without a fizzy league trophy win confirmed today. Pleasing.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Worked in sales most of my days.

Seen hundreds of guys dismissed or pressured to jack for not hitting targets , amazes me that fitba managers seem to be a different breed.

Rather than the precarious occupation they make it oot to be it seems to be a no risk situation once they have their signature on a contract.

Good at it....get a better job.

No very good.....get paid up then get a job on the radio.

Surely there must be a case for a one year rolling contract only......you might miss out on a manager moving from a similar sized club but how often do we try and prize a manager away from a similar sized club....Jack Ross....although I'd argue Dee a bigger job....b4 that???.......Can't think of one.
    This isn't just our problem Rross, but it does seem a nonsense if someone wants to be a football manager that they get themselves a contract and then there is no sanction available for failure. Perhaps the Shabba mutual agreement is based on some form of performance related element written into his contract. Totally agree about there being little prospect of attracting a manager who is at a similar sized club. Think, or more correctly hope, that this might change if we do manage to move into the new stadium and retain our SPFL status. Can't see any manager really being happy having his future tied to the antics of football players. Bosman seems to have shifted the power to the players in Scotland but in England SKY has kind of trumped that and made the clubs so rich that they can buy and sell the players and not really have to worry if they fail to perform.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    This isn't just our problem Rross, but it does seem a nonsense if someone wants to be a football manager that they get themselves a contract and then there is no sanction available for failure. Perhaps the Shabba mutual agreement is based on some form of performance related element written into his contract. Totally agree about there being little prospect of attracting a manager who is at a similar sized club. Think, or more correctly hope, that this might change if we do manage to move into the new stadium and retain our SPFL status. Can't see any manager really being happy having his future tied to the antics of football players. Bosman seems to have shifted the power to the players in Scotland but in England SKY has kind of trumped that and made the clubs so rich that they can buy and sell the players and not really have to worry if they fail to perform.
    I think Shabbas mutual agreement was We are ****e Shabba, yes I agree Stephen, I mean Justine, I mean Mike, geez meh money.

;d;d;d;d
    Quote Originally Posted by returnofrros View Post
    i think shabbas mutual agreement was we are ****e shabba, yes i agree stephen, i mean justine, i mean mike, geez meh money.
    XD,
    Last edited by BCram; 01-10-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)