+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Team vs Leicester

Team vs Leicester

I think Cole and Kelly up front with Clark feeding them through the middle whilst...oh, no...wait....

Due to unforeseen circumstances (mainly the lack of time travel), the 1994 team vs Leicester will not be available so we'll have to be content with:

..................................Dubravka........ ...............................

Yedlin............Lascelles..............Fernandez ................Dummett

Ritchie...................Shelvey.........Diame... ..........Kenedy

............................Perez................. .....

.................................Joselu

Ffs, that front line, man. Tbh, I'd rather start Muto and see how he goes or put Murphy behind whoever is up front but we know that won't happen. As I put on last week's 'positives' thread, it was another game towards Kenedy rediscovering his form so maybe this will be it? Midfield need to pull their fingers out and start chipping in with some goals.

Anyhoo, that's yer lot from me this weekend...bad timing and prior commitments mean I'm just about to set off for Holy Island (you lucky bastard was one of me mates' response when I told him...but because I was missing the match ).

Weather looks lush if a little windy...still, it'll increase me chances of being blown off this weekend.

Someone hoy a positives thread up if we lose.

Adios

I'd rather put Elliot in behind Joselu FFS, anybody but Perez.

Dummett and Fernandez are reportad to be missing woth hamstring injuries.

We are falling apart at tge seams.

Good job we bought that left ba..... oh phuck

Yedlin injured too, but expected to play as w@nk pillow will be LB....

I just got a little bit of sick in my mouth

Aye, heard all 3 weren't in good condition but Yedlin likely to start.

Which means:

Yedlin. . . Lascelles. . . Clark. . . Manquillo.

And not a fully fit Yedlin either.

Christ, just when we need points we start losing players.

Hows Perez keep starting he is awful, Id rather see Clark at LB then manquillo but i suppose he will start.

If the reports are true.I would put Clark at LB and Schar in at CB.Surely Schar can't be a worse player than Manquillo.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    If the reports are true.I would put Clark at LB and Schar in at CB.Surely Schar can't be a worse player than Manquillo.
    Manquillo is Spanish though that helps

Look on the bright side - thank f*ck Leicester sold Mahrez.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)