+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic v Aberdeen

Its interesting that nobody has mentioned Logan failing to clear it in the box when the ba was at his feet.

Still, it doesn't matter. As long as he keeps on winding up the tinks eh ?

You're 100% correct Mr Grieves. I said that at the time at the game.

I mentioned it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    No he doesn't, he's a headless chicken in midfield.
    I beg to differ and the stats would back me up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    And he's a much better left back than Considine.
    Different debate point entirely.
    I suppose to try and give your first point some needed weight

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Normally, I speak up in support of Considine in the face of the relentless battering - often for no reason - he gets on here. However, yes agreed, the goal yesterday came from him getting skinned by Forrest ... AGAIN!
    Considine did pretty well yesterday against Forrest, but yes, Forrest got his cross in at the time of the goal.

How did the ball get to the deck though?, it could have been headed clear, else Logan’s tackle could have been stronger, else Devlin could have been tighter to stop Sinclairs back heel.

You don’t mention these points, but focus on Considine as the sole problem for the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    I beg to differ and the stats would back me up.
    Did you go to the match on Saturday lad?

Considine did pretty well yesterday against Forrest, but yes, Forrest got his cross in at the time of the goal.

How did the ball get to the deck though?, it could have been headed clear, else Logan’s tackle could have been stronger, else Devlin could have been tighter to stop Sinclairs back heel.

You don’t mention these points, but focus on Considine as the sole problem for the goal.
    Even though Considine was easily beaten you are correct where you say Logan and Devlin could have done a lot better. Ultimately this cost us getting any points from this match.

Just seen the goal. A cluster f@ck of errors starting at Considine and ending with Devlin

Them's the rules in these here parts. Don't rock the boat. No charges of anti-Semitism yet, like.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Did you go to the match on Saturday lad?
    I was, didn’t get your message till after the game.

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast